Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your Reception for Murray when he returns???

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
Billy, you applaud him, you pat him on the back, its the beauty of this land, you can say or do as you wish. I for one will try and do all i can to make it a f***ing miserable day for him, his new team, and there lot who are coming down.

f*** him, listen yeh in my eyes what he has done since last season massively outweigh the good he has done.

Fingers crossed his career is ended on that evening, AND he is hit with allsorts as he is being carried off crying.

Well as long as we pick up three points I don't care if he breaks his femur, hops over to me, and starts whacking me over the head with it. (Wouldn't wish it on him though).

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Well as long as we pick up three points I don't care if he breaks his femur, hops over to me, and starts whacking me over the head with it. (Wouldn't wish it on him though).

Scald him with a tea if he does yeah.

Cheers.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Even the Palace fans here reckon they wont sell out.

Exact words "we cant sell out Millwall so what hope Brighton?"

We sold out our allocation for Millwall last year. We have nearly sold out tickets for the wonky warehouse and they're not on general sale. The third phase of tickets start tomorrow and theyll sell out then.

I got mine last week :)

Oct 25, 2003
is it me or is every single one of the palace "nicknames" for the amex absolutely awful?

surely they can do better than the "wonky warehouse", I mean, come on, SURELY?!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We sold out our allocation for Millwall last year. We have nearly sold out tickets for the wonky warehouse and they're not on general sale.
I bet there are empty space in the away end as you Nigels will make excuses not to get to the game. Ooh its cold, ooh the ground is too far away, that sort of nonsense.

get-attachment.asp

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
For those of you with short memories the 'loyal' Albion fans booed Peter Ward when he played for Forest against us at the Goldstone.

Having seen these comments I hope he gets a hat trick in a 4-3 defeat.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Personally I can't help feeling a giant wave of INDIFFERENCE is what's called for.

I don't think wishing broken legs is particularly called for, what I undoubtedly would wish for, however, is a red card.

Murray is wound up more easily than most players- what kind of TOOL gets sent off for two deliberate handballs in one game, FFS? And that Sheffield Wednesday (?)defender barely had to blow him a kiss at Withdean before Murray shook him warmly by the throat and jogged off like he couldn't give a toss, to sit in the bath on his own. So it would be nice to think that will be noted, and the resident wind-up merchants will be holding a light to his very short fuse from the word go.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just as well we sold our allocation to see the Albion win the league at Walsall last season and play at Pompey in the league for first time in ten years......oh

am the one

May 29, 2011
Worthing West Sussex
For all the goal,s he scored i say to him a big thank you, if he wasn,t interested in signing for the Albion then come out and say so ( supports would think better of a player that doe,s). What hards me is that he keeped the club the managerment team and us the supports who paid his wage,s guessing. if he went to millwall then onto the scum team most fans would so ok thats ok but to go from us to them is not done. So i will be joining the rest with boo,s and all the others things we can think about. when we are 1-0 up i think all of sussex will hear the song murray murray whats the score. if he,s playing or not.

:rave: :albion2: :ascarf:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
about 30 of us are buying pig heads from butchers before the scum game and wait for the scum coach to roll up and as soon as the Judas steps on the bottom step of the coach he's going to be bombarded with pig heads and we're going to surge forward saying if you think that's bad Feck face wait till you get inside.

Scary stuff.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I certainly wish him no ill. He was excellent for us, even in poor Albion sides and was shafted by the club. Goodluck to the bloke!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here