Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your Reception for Murray when he returns???

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Gentle ripple of applause from me,thanking him for his goals last year. The result of the match will show him if he made a good move or not

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Would be wonderful if he puts through his own net in the first 5 minutes and is laughed off the pitch at halftime.:)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Would be wonderful if he puts through his own net in the first 5 minutes and islCHEERED off the pitch at halftime.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wholesale abuse from the second he starts the warm-up - and anyone who doesn't do the same should give their ticket to someone else.

I couldn't give a monkey's whether it was the best financial move for him, this is football, he's gone to the bitter rivals, and he didn't have to.

This should be a night he never forgets, and it is very unlikely that there has been a deserved opportunity to 'get at' a visiting player like this for 30 years, and quite possibly won't be another one for the same period.

What the 'we're so mature' crowd seem to overlook is that in every other proper ground intimidating opposition players and teams actually wins you points and decisions. Think about it. You could help to rile the moody twat and get him sent off. And THAT is a cheer you'd hear back in Croydon.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Cumbrian Glenn Murray, having done a fantastic job at Brighton & Hove Albion – most successful and talented goalscorer since Zamora, committed team player and superb in defence - comes to the end of his contract.

He is offered a similar position with a club - equally hundreds of miles from his home area - that will pay him far higher wages. Would any of his NSC critics turn down a major pay rise offered by another local company in similar circumstances?

Oh, sorry. This footballing demigod is not perfect, after all. He once failed to return the end of match clapping by his then adoring admirers at an away game two seasons ago. Naughty Glenn.

All true................................................................................ now get ready to boo the Judas ****. Thats how it works. I think El Pres wants to run on and kiss him though.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wholesale abuse from the second he starts the warm-up - and anyone who doesn't do the same should give their ticket to someone else.

I couldn't give a monkey's whether it was the best financial move for him, this is football, he's gone to the bitter rivals, and he didn't have to.

This should be a night he never forgets, and it is very unlikely that there has been a deserved opportunity to 'get at' a visiting player like this for 30 years, and quite possibly won't be another one for the same period.

What the 'we're so mature' crowd seem to overlook is that in every other proper ground intimidating opposition players and teams actually wins you points and decisions. Think about it. You could help to rile the moody twat and get him sent off. And THAT is a cheer you'd hear back in Croydon.

Thread closed. Top post. If I could be bothered to work out how to use the postive rep thing you'd have one from me. :thumbsup:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

top post.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's not what we have for him that'll be on his mind, Adam El-Abd will be back by the time the 27th September comes around.......

Oh yeah, Adam's really tough isn't he

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All true................................................................................ now get ready to boo the Judas ****. Thats how it works. I think El Pres wants to run on and kiss him though.

Great player for the Albion, second highest scorer in the Withdean years after Zamora, gave me many afternoons of celebration last season, and he'd deck any of you internet hard men in five seconds too.

Nicky Forster said that any player would have done the same, you may not like it, but it's the truth.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Couldn't care less about him anymore when he first went fair enough i was gutted always liked him as a player & really hoped he would stay.

But from the moment i saw CMS in a Brighton shirt i realised he wasn't a massive loss nor part of the Poyet-Bloom masterplan.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great player for the Albion, second highest scorer in the Withdean years after Zamora, gave me many afternoons of celebration last season, and he'd deck any of you internet hard men in five seconds too.

Nicky Forster said that any player would have done the same, you may not like it, but it's the truth.

What are you talking about you blithering idiot. Excellant player but he joined Palace for more dosh........ don`t you get it ? He gets stick. As for the decking...... what the f*** are you on about. You make out I have threatened him or something.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What are you talking about you blithering idiot. Excellant player but he joined Palace for more dosh........ don`t you get it ? He gets stick. As for the decking...... what the f*** are you on about.

Yup I get it. He put an extra £1/2 million before a bunch of spacktards on the internet. I'd do the same, and so I suspect, would you.

By all means give him stick, he couldn't give a shit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yup I get it. He put an extra £1/2 million before a bunch of spacktards on the internet. I'd do the same, and so I suspect, would you.

By all means give him stick, he couldn't give a shit.

We`re spacktards because we are going to give Murray stick when he comes back to us wearing the claret and blue of Palarse.
FFS get a grip man.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We`re spacktards because we are going to give Murray stick when he comes back to us wearing the claret and blue of Palarse.
FFS get a grip man.

Then be consistent, why didn't you give Gary Williams stick on Saturday at half time for joining Palace?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Then be consistent, why didn't you give Gary Williams stick on Saturday at half time for joining Palace?

Ok you`ve convinced me. If you can just work on the Spurs fans and the stick they give Sol Campbell and the Man Utd fans and their reaction towards Tevez then all will be good and we can all hug each other and live as one big happy football family.

Gary Williams was swapped for Neil Smillie after losing his first team place to Sammy Nelson at left back and did not let his contract run out and then start asking for a 175% pay increase.
He came back and had his testimonial with us............................... I`ll wait for Murray`s return shall I ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here