Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your Reception for Murray when he returns???

Feb 14, 2010
As its football then he should get merciless stick as that is all apart of the fun of football. But I dont blame him for working for a team that will pay him a bigger salary and for a team where he will get in the side.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He'll get what he deserves for playing for the scum

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am making plans to not be in my 1901 Club seat as I intend to greet him with a tirade of abuse that will not go down well with our "code".

f*** that I will be hurling abuse whenever he gets near the ball. May also get there early to "greet" his arrival out of the coach.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
21lrfjd.jpg

Is that a picture after he scored his one and only goal. Christ there are some scum in the crowd behind him.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Err...............without Murray's goals that got us promotion we wouldn't be playing Palace this season.

So you dont think Gus would have signed someone else to put away all those chances if there was no judas palace cvnt last season?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I won't be booing him because:

A> From people "in the know" on here, it sounds like he practically had no choice financially.
B> He was a SUPERB player for us, at times when the rest of the team was utter shite.
C> I'm not 12 years old or younger.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I won't be booing him because:

A> From people "in the know" on here, it sounds like he practically had no choice financially.
B> He was a SUPERB player for us, at times when the rest of the team was utter shite.
C> I'm not 12 years old or younger.

You absolute complete and utter bastard Mellotron for being so f***ing mature about all this!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I will boo his name being called out when the teams are read out, however I won't be going red in the face booing Apoplecticly like some people whenever he gets the ball.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Never liked the bloke when he played for us to be honest, so it looks like i was right all along thinking he was a c**t.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from me. (and of course the shouts of ''you judas c**t'' ect...)

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I'm sure he'll cope with whatever you've got to throw at him.

After all, he is an Eagle now and not a faggot. :thumbsup:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Yeah yeah he played a blinder last season - mainly as he wanted to look good in the transfer shop window, but still helped us go up ... BUT .... The fact he went to those two bob palace cnuts is unforgiveable. So what he was never gonna get in our side, there was 90 other league clubs out there apart from the scum from selhurst.

So All you goody two shoes on here crack on and wish him a fruitful season, you wont be heard once amoungst the couldron of hatred aimed at him.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Yeah yeah he played a blinder last season - mainly as he wanted to look good in the transfer shop window, but still helped us go up ... BUT .... The fact he went to those two bob palace cnuts is unforgiveable. So what he was never gonna get in our side, there was 90 other league clubs out there apart from the scum from selhurst.

So All you goody two shoes on here crack on and wish him a fruitful season, you wont be heard once amoungst the couldron of hatred aimed at him.

Well said

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm sure he'll cope with whatever you've got to throw at him.

After all, he is an Eagle now and not a faggot. :thumbsup:

It's not what we have for him that'll be on his mind, Adam El-Abd will be back by the time the 27th September comes around.......

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove

Didn't know Robin out of Batman and Robin was a Palace twat

Always liked Murray and his laid back nature and his great first touch and his ability to win 80% plus of flick-uns in the air
His hat-trick at Wycombe will always remain in the memory
Any other club and he would've received a standing ovation, any player who nearly scores 1 in 2 for us will not be forgotten
However football is pantomime and I will be dishing out plenty of abuse to him for joining the Palace scum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here