Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your Reception for Murray when he returns???

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Not going to boo him. Did his job well for us and has now moved on. End.

Personally I think if he'd joined any other club, he would have got the reception that CMS got on Saturday from Peterborough. Well, maybe not quite as good as that!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I think if he'd joined any other club, he would have got the reception that CMS got on Saturday from Peterborough. Well, maybe not quite as good as that!

I think Benno would get a similar reception if we play Norwich.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009

Yes. If he was coming back with a different club I'd probably applaud him. Obviously not going to do that with Palace, though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The smart thing to do would be to completely ignore him, frankly the more noise that gets made the more the Palace Paupers will like it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I guess he won't be able to hear my applause then

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Murray even got JEERED when he appeared on the big screens against Spurs talking about last season so Im sure it will be NOISIER when he is there in the flesh BooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tho I reckon he will be mysteriously injured for the game. Least thats what Im telling the Palace fans at work.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Err...............without Murray's goals that got us promotion we wouldn't be playing Palace this season.

then he undone all his work by joining that vile club.

i generally would feel nothing if he died.

dirty judas slut.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Out of interest, who deserves a bigger boo, Scott McGleish or Glenn Murray?

Murray BooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

McGleish is a case of mistaken identity (Carl Griffiths was the perp) tho he does always seem to score against us.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I heard someone was taking their 50cc vespa up in the lift to the top floor of the WSU, so they could LUZZ it at him.

BoooooooOOOO

Oct 6, 2010
If I was Murray or a palarse fan, I would be more bothered if there was silence. The more boos the more we give a shite. We don't give a shite. do we??
Besides, I feel kinda sorry for him, he didn't want to go to the scum, Gus didn't want him. Not for the money he wanted anyway.
Move on.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nothing. I'll busy myself with supporting our brave boys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here