Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your Reception for Murray when he returns???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Horseheads and hand grenades not allowed in the Amex apparently !!!!
So plenty of unrelenting Judas based abuse will have to do even though the low life, caravan tugging, pikey loving, cock nob scored 22 for us last season matters not a jot he is still an A1 **** for turning to the darkside !!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like to think that booing him will be a moot point as we'll be too busy cheering for the Albion's own brilliant performance.

That said, as a history lesson I think that there are plenty of JCLs who don't know a lot about the rivalry with Palace and the old faithful giving Murray an earful of abuse will be no bad thing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thinking about it. Are we not going to BooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERY single Palace player anyway?

Imagine it now we are doing our tippy tappy stuff (ole, hurrah etc) then Palace win the ball back (somehow) and string a couple of passes together BoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We need to remember Murray's contribution was essential to getting where we are now..
Yes we plays for the scum which is unfortunate, but I think we need to concentrate on the talent Gus has replaced him with. Move on....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All I know is that I'm going to sing "you should have stayed with the BIG club" when he misses a chance for a consolation and make it 6-1. However, I'll enjoy the "6-0 and you can't go home" chants far more than anything else. I don't really give a toss about Murray anymore.

TOUGHMAN

Oct 7, 2003
Forget what he did for us last year HE HAS!!!!

If he comes anywhere near me in the stands an earfull is all he will receive.

Pikey, Judas Scumbag

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Forget what he did for us last year HE HAS!!!!

If he comes anywhere near me in the stands an earfull is all he will receive.

Pikey, Judas Scumbag

bang on the money, love to see some get at him to.

jail sentence and a life ban would probably be the result of that action though, sadly.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
f*** him, dirty judas C***, If he had signed for ANY other club apart from Palace I would have welcomed him back and applauded him like I would any ex Albion player...........................but the fact the twat signed for the scum makes him fair game to be BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'ed !
And to his old Tom Hark tune I will be singing Glenn Murray judas C***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Pig-Head.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.

about 30 of us are buying pig heads from butchers before the scum game and wait for the scum coach to roll up and as soon as the Judas steps on the bottom step of the coach he's going to be bombarded with pig heads and we're going to surge forward saying if you think that's bad Feck face wait till you get inside.

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
Give him a clap (not that it'll be heard over all the boo's). Wouldn't be in the championship now without his input last season.
So what, he's moved on to another job!? people do that all the time don't they? Good luck to him :clap2:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Give him a clap (not that it'll be heard over all the boo's). Wouldn't be in the championship now without his input last season.
So what, he's moved on to another job!? people do that all the time don't they? Good luck to him :clap2:

of course you are right in any other profession, but this is sporting theatre, its highly emotive and Murray is the pantomime villain..... Oh yes he is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here