Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Northerners and their speech.

'I've worked here for five year', or 'She's lived there for twenty year'.

It should be 'years' you northern twats.

kin ell

a psuedo cockney lecturing us how to talk!!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
People who phone into talksport claiming to 'support' man utd and clearly have southern accents. C.nts.

Americans who call God's game 'soccer'

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
people who say 'i am not a big fan of...' instead of 'i dont like'. its essentially harmless but doesnt mean its not as annoying as f***.

no one expects you to be a 'big fan of', say, brussel sprouts. that would be f***ing deranged. getting brussel sprout tattoos and meeting broccoli fans in fields for veg related offs.

we will not be offended if you just 'dont like' them.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
People who stop walking when just in front of you and then have the TENACITY to tut when you hit the back of them.

People who get on the train before letting people off.

I'd endorse both these heavily from recent experience, but I have been guilty of the latter myself - some people seem to wait for the train to stop, then find theuy are miles from the door but amble out.

But pedestrians? I've told a few people that if they drove like they walked along the pavements then they'd be totalled.

Oh and last night in Eastbourne I had to resort to switching a copy of the Evening Standard I had just picked up on the train to get through a horde of Italian language students blocking Terminus Road. What the f**k do these kids think they are doing, would they try it in Milan or wherever? They just take over Eastbourne town centre.:angry:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
People who talk loud on mobiles in public places:angry:
Teenagers with attitude:angry:
Fat people:angry:
And as said many times these slow bloody drivers,but also i can't believe how bad some drivers really are.:angry:

Templeton Peck

Faceman
Jul 15, 2009
Brighton
1. People who text / have a phone conversation at a restaurant table, ffs just go out side or wait.

2. People at work who think there computer is broken because they didn't read what it told you to do on the screen... If the dialog box says "printer out of paper" it's not f**king broken it's just out of paper!!!!!!!

3. Arsene "I didn't see it" Wenger

4. People who say "You get me" or "Innit"

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
No I am not. I personally think that we should follow the lead set by California and ban smoking anywhere in public but I realise that would upset many so why cant pubs and cafes have a seperate area or at least a few tables or 50% of the existing tables for non smokers who wish to enjoy a drink outside as much as the smelly smokers.

That would just change the moan from 'cant get a table outside' to 'cant enjoy my food outside due to the smokers on the next table'!

But if you're going to start distinguishing on who can sit at what table, where does it end?

If the restaurant is full, than anyone who is obese has to leave as they have clearly eaten too much already, and should not be allowed to eat any more! Move away so the skinny people who need to eat can?!

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
People who take FOREVER using cashpoint machines, especially when there is a que building behind them. They fanny about putting their money and card back in their purse/wallet whilst still standing at the Cashpoint!:rant: FFS just check your balance quickly, get the money and go! It really annoys me!:rant:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That would just change the moan from 'cant get a table outside' to 'cant enjoy my food outside due to the smokers on the next table'!

But if you're going to start distinguishing on who can sit at what table, where does it end?

If the restaurant is full, than anyone who is obese has to leave as they have clearly eaten too much already, and should not be allowed to eat any more! Move away so the skinny people who need to eat can?!

That is simple just ban smoking in a public place, problem solved.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what about dozy fuckers that stand at the checkout ,vacantly watching the till dorris scanning and bagging their shite and only get their pusre out of the bottom of their hand-bag and search for their credit card after the total amount has been rung up.....GET YOUR CARD READY YOU THICK TWATT......and no you cant have 100 out there's a f***ing ATM outside you kaaaant...!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The fact that London is drowning & I live by the river.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Other people going on and on about their kids. I know one couple who won't contribute to a conversation unless there is a brief lull and they jump straight in with their boring bullshit. Yes, your child is special to you, to me it's just another kid. Do I like kids? Yeah I like them. I like sharks and I don't have any of them either.

Wimmins who can't accept when I don't want a second date. Many men have to work with rejection from women a lot of the time, but women cannot imagine how to handle it?
I don't want to have to keep spelling out "GET LOST, CREEP" to loser women who cannot believe I'm not interested in them.

Also, why is it that thick cows STOP exactly at the thinnest spot of any exit they are walking through. They GATHER at supermarket doorways ffs, and stand two wide with handbags or prams or whatever, just where everyone needs to move along.

Get to the counter/bar WITH YOUR MONEY OUT. Maybe even work out the amount you need to pay or the likely change amount, and know how much in shrapnel you have available to finish the transaction smoothly and swiftly.

Oh yeah - here's a big one for me;

I am pissed off that we have to wait for **** SEPP BLATTER the HUN to decide the rules & technology in a game WE INVENTED.
And that Germany managed to use the officially dodgy WC match ball for most of the last season.
And that the useless spineless FA are responsible for being weak on the above, on discipline or control of Chairmen but not players and managers, and make decisions that cost us every competition before we've even entered them (like hiring managers who barely speak English ffs!)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That is simple just ban smoking in a public place, problem solved.

I'm a non smoker but to suggest that smoking should be banned in all public places is nazi in the extreme imo. I don't like loud boorish people, can we ban them from public places, having to listen to them whilst trying to have a conversation is more annoying than somebody smoking a fag to me.

Last edited:

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
The tall person that comes to find me at every gig i go to, and then stands directly in front of me.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Car drivers who don't say thanks, I expect it these days though and always have an open window ready to shout and give them the bird . Very satisfying when you get a reaction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here