Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
When you wait AGES to let someone through when you're driving, and they DON'T say thanks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3604042 said:
You can't do that though can you, it makes your motives look obvious

Works for me. After all why else would you be chatting to a bird instead of your mates?

Think about it, she knows why, you know why. Plus it saves you a fortune.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When you wait AGES to let someone through when you're driving, and they DON'T say thanks.

comes down to basic manners dunnit....? i hate ignorant fuckers,and dumb gormless twatts who lack basic intelligence and communication skills,don't get me wrong i'll give anyone the benifit of the doubt......for about 8 seconds,and why cant people get their mackers wrappers in the bin when they're pissed......FFS:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
At gigs when some prick shouts out the title of the bands most famous song inbetween every other song thinking that the band will play it on command because some knob jockey told them too. TWATS.:censored:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3604067 said:
I dunno if I should be taking your advice Tone, after all you only seem to pick up SLUT FACED WHORES ;)

But at least they put out! None of this I have a boyfriend rubbish.

Myself and Wilkin LITERALLY turn our backs on them as soon as the BOYFRIEND is mentioned. And this is defibitely BEFORE any drinks have been purchased.

But at least they put out! None of this I have a boyfriend rubbish.

Myself and Wilkin LITERALLY turn our backs on them as soon as the BOYFRIEND is mentioned. And this is defibitely BEFORE any drinks have been purchased.

You're heartless man! I just can't do that, it's rude. Not turn my back anyhow but at least pretend I gotta go and vomit then come back and try her sister :thumbsup:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
People who drive at 40mph in a 60mph zone, then drive at 30mph in a 50mph zone but once you reach a built up area and the speed limit drops to 30mph, they speed up and do 40mph!!! - I don't get it, why do they think its safe and acceptable to speed in a built up area (where there is a greater risk of people stepping out in front of you etc) but not safe to do the speed limit elsewhere?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bus Drivers - A) When they try to force there way through your car to pull out of a bus stop when your stuck in traffic and even though there isn't a gap for them to move into and you have no way of letting them go to get ahead of you (one driver did this to me then further down the road as he was looking to turn left while i was in the other lanelooking to go straight on, he tried to force me out into oncoming traffic because i didn't let him out at a bus stop when he was edging to within an inch of my wing mirror) B) When you get to the stop with the bus already there and as you go to board, they shut the doors and refuse to open them again, even though they are still at the bus stop and the next bus isn't for an hour - I have managed to chase buses down at a later stop when they have done this and given them an earfull, it's not very customer orientated is it, you wouldn't get other service industries treating their customers like this so why are buses different?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Apple junkies who've been trying to convince me that the problems with the latest phone are over blown nonsense or some sort of hoax.

Actually I quite like them thinking about it, they've made me smile today.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I get totally pissed off with people who keep whacking me with bags, baskets and shopping trolleys when I'm trying to get my wheelchair around a supermarket, I can see why kids in pushchairs are often crying in shops it's pretty frightening down at that level.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Danny old chap that is the FIRST question you ask BEFORE buying them a drink is: do you have a boyfriend!!

This is of course AFTER checking to see if they have a ring on "that" finger.

Yeah, but I recently got with this bird who told me she was single only for her boyfriend to come up to me and start a fight.

Riiight, stupid bitch.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
At gigs when some prick shouts out the title of the bands most famous song inbetween every other song thinking that the band will play it on command because some knob jockey told them too. TWATS.:censored:

This times a thousand, especially where it's a member of a very famous band playing in a new band. I went to see Stephen Malkmus and the venu was full of nobs shouting out the name of old Pavement songs :tantrum:

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Dunno if its just a Northern thing, but on roundabouts, if you're coming round it cars waiting until you're virtually on them, and then pull out in front of you slowley! The car on the roundabout has priority you F**KIN Northern Imbecile!

C**t of a bus driver did that to me a few weeks back at the Holmbush roundabout. The c**t left it so late coming out he completely blocked me off from my exit and I had to go round the whole f**king roundabout again.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'll tell you what drives me mental. When a poster leaves a sarcastic reply to your thread and promptly logs out not giving you any chance to properly rebuttal to his inane statement in the first place. Jesus H Fookin' Christ that boils my kettle.

:wanker:

Night all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here