Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every seat at a table outside of a pub or coffee shop in hot weather is taken by a smoker as if they have a divine right to all the seats outside, because they smoke and smell of tobacco..

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry women, but that thing you do at the tills when you have finished paying.

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but you hang around twice as long as men sorting card, wallet, purse, bag, coat etc.. etc... etc...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I get totally pissed off with people who keep whacking me with bags, baskets and shopping trolleys when I'm trying to get my wheelchair around a supermarket, I can see why kids in pushchairs are often crying in shops it's pretty frightening down at that level.

my mrs suffers with this on her mobility scooter and when she has her chauffer ie me pushin her around in her wheelchair, we think we've worked it out - to a good 75% of the population a wheelchair or scooter actually turns you invisible (and most of the other 25% feel the need to either shout at you or totally ignore you and talk to the person pushing you as if you aren't there) :tantrum:

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
1)

2) People who wait AGES at the bus stop, only for the bus to arrive and they have no idea where their ticket/money/wallet is

This is so true, but I swear to God this is some sort of female thing.

Honestly, next time you're in a queue behind some bird, look how 'surprised' they are when they are actually asked for some currency. They start fishing around in their f***ing little purse for what was ALWAYS going to be £1.20.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Drivers who don't indicate!

Absolute nonsense, I know this is my turnoff because I live here and I have turned right into here for years. Furthermore, I already know I am going to suddenly slow down and turn into it so why do you need to know? :nono:

Oh yes - the 55MPH centre lane hoggers on motorways - what is that all about?:tantrum:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People who let their children stand in the shopping trolley and also the ones who have a large full trolley with a weeks shopping who use the self scan in supermarkets.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
People who use their mobile phone while driving...even worse when they are tailgating me, texting while driving, and I can see them doing it in the rearview mirror...if I break suddenly they are going to end up driving into my boot, that is a certainty.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1) Drivers that sit in the second lane, whereby the first lane is clear and they are not anywhere near the speed limit

2) People who wander in the cycle lane

3) Bus travellers that see fit to hve a long conversation with the driver as to which route to take when everyone is sitting there waiting to go

4) Groups that meander along on the pavement, taking up the whole thoroughfare, forcing you into the road

5) Twonks that stand on the left of the escalator

6) Proletariats that wander about with their top off, generally looking like a complete twat

7) Groups of people that buy their train tickets individually when they could have bought them together and then worked out the cost later (SIX of the same group did that before heading to Twickers for an international, with a great long queue snaking round Putney

8) Wankers that seem to believe they have the divine right to be served first at the bar when they know you have been waiting longer than them

9) Chauvanistic idiots on the tube that refuse to offer a lady their seat on the tube

10) Litter bugs

11) Rude/grumpy workers that tend to treat you like a bit of shit on their shoe. If you don't like your job then quit..?

12) FIFA

13) The FA

14) SKY

15) Parents that do not seem anyway inclined to discipline or control their children

16) People that show off their underwear by avoiding using a drawstring or belt

17) Drivers that speed up when you are turning onto a roundabout or taking a turning

I'm sure there are more...

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
people who sit next to you on trains, when they could easily sit on a free seat in front of you - there is no need to sit right next to anyone unless it's a busy train!!

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Foreigners who litter on our streets:tantrum:

Girls at school always saying to their friends "I'm ugly" then their friends saying they're not.:shrug:And it happens over and over again...

Rainy days at withdean

The welsh:sheep::wink:

That little "popular" group at school full of wankers who think they're really great. :censored:

Rubbish teachers which you find hard to believe haven't been sacked yet.

ITV1 Football :shootself

Not being able to get to sleep, like now.:(

Trying to get into a classroom but you can't because they're a group of girls hugging each other as they haven't seen each other since they day before outside the door...

I could name more...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Every seat at a table outside of a pub or coffee shop in hot weather is taken by a smoker as if they have a divine right to all the seats outside, because they smoke and smell of tobacco..

Are you suggesting that they shouldn't sit outside whulst smoking in? case it seems to you that a high proportion of people outside are smoking? If it was the case that smokers spend hours on tables just smoking then you might have a point but I don't think that's the case!

I hate people that eat on trains. And people who eat in the cinema - as if you can't go 2 hours without shovelling overpriced food down your throat.

Oct 25, 2003
and also the ones who have a large full trolley with a weeks shopping who use the self scan in supermarkets.

this is insanely annoying........everyone knows that self service should only be used when you're buying your BITS......anything more than a basket full and you forfeit the right to service yourself..........it completely RUINS the convenience element of the facility for everyone waiting behind you, PLUS, PLUS IT PROBABLY ISN'T ANY MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU!!!!!!

this FELONY is almost always carried out by women (in the hove megatesco's anyway)........

see also: having more than 10 items in a 10 items or less aisle

"oh, but i've got 11 items"

"oh that's alright, because 11 IS less than 10 isn't it?, and as that sign clearly states, this aisle is for 10 items or less.......oh no, wait, 11 is MORE than 10 isn't it you obnoxious thick wanker"

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Customers that wave twenty pound notes in the air, click their fingers or continually shout YES PLEASE for the next five minutes, when they can see there are other people waiting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here