Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
On a similar theme to the 'Haitch' thing...

People who pronounce 'Fraser' with an 'i' in it:-

'I hear Tommy FRASIER is captain at Port Vale now?'.

What the f***?! You're confusing it with a popular American sitcom you twat.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
two more current pet hates to add, spouted by lobotomised morons who either learn their entire speech patterns through American television a bit like Jeff Bridges in Starman, or from knocking about with other morons.

"A little help?"

"Good luck with that......"

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Facebook.

The show-offs that try and make people jealous "Had an amazing night out and look at all the pictures of these girls/boys i chatted up and kissed. Aren't they fit?" :facepalm: Nope, it just irritates people who couldn't care less about every single hour of their lives.

"Had a dump at 7am this morning. Must be the Ruby from last night." etc.:nono:

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Facebook.

The show-offs that try and make people jealous "Had an amazing night out and look at all the pictures of these girls/boys i chatted up and kissed. Aren't they fit?" :facepalm: Nope, it just irritates people who couldn't care less about every single hour of their lives.

"Had a dump at 7am this morning. Must be the Ruby from last night." etc.:nono:

Totally agree...I also hate the people who post about how sad/depressed/lonely they're feeling just so they'll get some attention from others

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
"And I was like, Oh My God.."

"Hey Guys..."

"You know and I was kinda..."

Spoken by people brought up in the country. Particularly annoying when if posh people do it.

Now, far be it from me to criticise the way people speak. I'm hardly Stephen Fry myself.

But I do attempt NOT to speak as if I'm in an American sitcom.

Oh and Facebook. Complete nonsense.

I find it hard to criticise Twitter, because then you'd be having a go at somewhere where people post what they've had for tea.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
People who say arksed instead of asked, now I'm not being racist but it's nearly always black people ???

i like it when people struggle to remember to say it and throw in the occassional 'ask' by mistake. its a bit like people who's grandads were irish going round saying top o the mornin and begorrah. just insane.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
i like it when people struggle to remember to say it and throw in the occassional 'ask' by mistake. its a bit like people who's grandads were irish going round saying top o the mornin and begorrah. just insane.

Defently.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I hate that bloody arksed nonsense, and if i was tough enough to tell dizzee rascal and dish out a bloody good kick in i would. ( I dont hold him personally responsible but he should take some of the flak)

This is the funniest post I've seen in a long time!

'I don't hold him personally responsible but...'!!!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
That the fire brigade made monumental mistakes and failings that directly led to 2 of their staff getting killed at the fireworks factory fire a few years ago, also that the police who were working with the fire brigade at the time of the incident to co-ordinate the response made monumental mistakes in the handling of the incident - yet they worked in partnership to pin the blame entirely on the owner and his son to cover up their incompetancy and failings, using them as a political scapegoat. They should never have been found guilty of manslaughter and definitely should not be in prison now. The owner and his son deserve justice too but they haven't had it.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Finding out results of things before I've watched them, Facebook is the worst for that.

Drivers who drive in the bus lane (apart from taxis/buses/bikes)

Saying Congradulations - annoys the f*** out of me!

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
That the fire brigade made monumental mistakes and failings that directly led to 2 of their staff getting killed at the fireworks factory fire a few years ago, also that the police who were working with the fire brigade at the time of the incident to co-ordinate the response made monumental mistakes in the handling of the incident - yet they worked in partnership to pin the blame entirely on the owner and his son to cover up their incompetancy and failings, using them as a political scapegoat. They should never have been found guilty of manslaughter and definitely should not be in prison now. The owner and his son deserve justice too but they haven't had it.

Yeah, and also when you can't find the remote.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Finding out results of things before I've watched them, Facebook is the worst for that.

Drivers who drive in the bus lane (apart from taxis/buses/bikes)

Saying Congradulations - annoys the f*** out of me!

Erm, maybe don't go on Facebook at those crucial times then?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
That i will probably never afford to get on the property ladder now than house prices have been left to run out of control for so many years yet wage inflation increases have been strictly controlled - It has recently been reported that you now need a deposit of about £36,000 as a first time buyer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here