Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
this is insanely annoying........everyone knows that self service should only be used when you're buying your BITS......anything more than a basket full and you forfeit the right to service yourself..........it completely RUINS the convenience element of the facility for everyone waiting behind you, PLUS, PLUS IT PROBABLY ISN'T ANY MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU!!!!!!

this FELONY is almost always carried out by women (in the hove megatesco's anyway)........

see also: having more than 10 items in a 10 items or less aisle

"oh, but i've got 11 items"

"oh that's alright, because 11 IS less than 10 isn't it?, and as that sign clearly states, this aisle is for 10 items or less.......oh no, wait, 11 is MORE than 10 isn't it you obnoxious thick wanker"

To be honest, I've never found the problem with self-checkount is the number of items - it's the old ladies who encounter their first problem then basically require the checkout person to do their whole basket for them - why do you think it's called self checkout?

More annoying though, is when you go to a quiet supermarket and they have no one on the self checkouts. I'm saving you f***ing money by not using your staff to scan my items - at least have someone around so when your shitty machines f*** up they can be fixed!

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Oh, and tossers that buy tickets for the football who sit behind me and have conversations about what they bought at Homebase last weekend. Wtf is the point in going?!

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Absolute nonsense, I know this is my turnoff because I live here and I have turned right into here for years. Furthermore, I already know I am going to suddenly slow down and turn into it so why do you need to know? :nono:

Oh yes - the 55MPH centre lane hoggers on motorways - what is that all about?:tantrum:

Can't really tell if you're trying to be funny or not. Indicating is not for your benefit obviously, its for other people around you, so they don't walk across the road thinking you're doing straight because you were too lazy to indicate. These people always toot their horn after nearly mowing you down without indicating as well.

2) People who wander in the cycle lane

And vice versa, cyclists hoofing down a footpath when there is clearly a cycle lane.

May as well throw skateboarders in here, especially ones that ride indoors in malls and expect people to disperse for them. Would I get in trouble for sticking my foot out and knocking one off?

And people who eat in the cinema - as if you can't go 2 hours without shovelling overpriced food down your throat.

People go to a cinema for the experience, this includes eating some popcorn etc if thats what they like.

this is insanely annoying........everyone knows that self service should only be used when you're buying your BITS......anything more than a basket full and you forfeit the right to service yourself..........it completely RUINS the convenience element of the facility for everyone waiting behind you, PLUS, PLUS IT PROBABLY ISN'T ANY MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU!!!!!!

this FELONY is almost always carried out by women (in the hove megatesco's anyway)........

see also: having more than 10 items in a 10 items or less aisle

"oh, but i've got 11 items"

"oh that's alright, because 11 IS less than 10 isn't it?, and as that sign clearly states, this aisle is for 10 items or less.......oh no, wait, 11 is MORE than 10 isn't it you obnoxious thick wanker"

The self serve thing is annoying, however the 10 item or less thing I'm not so fussed if they are a few over, but please don't take your trolley down the line. If you needed a trolley perhaps you've got too much for the express lane, if you've only got 5 items in your trolley, why are you taking up so much space you lazy git, use a basket like everyone else.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
People go to a cinema for the experience, this includes eating some popcorn etc if thats what they like.

Actually I don't mind popcorn - if it's eaten with a bit of respect there's not problem. It's more the people who bring in hotdogs/nachos or even worse carry in McDonalds or well-wrapped pastries or hot snacks from outside that piss me off!

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Weird I have never seen that. They would get kicked out here if they did that. Movie food only, at ridiculous prices of course.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
cricketers with mohawks

As me mum says, if that's the worst you have to complain about, it can't really be that bad, can it?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
People who say haitch instead of aitch
People who say would of instead of would have
Women drivers who can't take their eyes off the road in front of them long enough to raise a hand and say thank you for letting them through.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Every seat at a table outside of a pub or coffee shop in hot weather is taken by a smoker as if they have a divine right to all the seats outside, because they smoke and smell of tobacco..

Seeing as they can't smoke inside it seesm reasonable that they take the outside tables. Or are you suggesting that they should not smoke on sunny days and let non smokers have the outside tables which they can have back in the pissing rain and the cold?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Northerners and their speech.

'I've worked here for five year', or 'She's lived there for twenty year'.

It should be 'years' you northern twats.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Foreigners who litter on our streets:tantrum:

Girls at school always saying to their friends "I'm ugly" then their friends saying they're not.:shrug:And it happens over and over again...

Rainy days at withdean

The welsh:sheep::wink:

That little "popular" group at school full of wankers who think they're really great. :censored:

Rubbish teachers which you find hard to believe haven't been sacked yet.

ITV1 Football :shootself

Not being able to get to sleep, like now.:(

Trying to get into a classroom but you can't because they're a group of girls hugging each other as they haven't seen each other since they day before outside the door...

I could name more...

Our common room has a really big split, the two halfs. I totally sympathise. Sometimes the arrogance of a few, is sickening! A friend of mine started dating some one from "the other side" and he's an alright fella, so its not all of them but the minority make the majoirty look like *****.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Car manufacturers for making cars with indicators that don't work.

Oh no it is the lazy fuckers on roundabouts who can't be arsed to use indicators to show which way they are going so you can't be sure whether to pull out or not in case you drive into the ignorant wankers.

Though they would deserve to be driven into if only the insurance would pay out due to their f***ing lazyness.

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
People who say 'Can I get a coffee'. No! The staff will get you a coffee. You should just say 'Please can I have a coffee'. Why do people say this. f***ing twats!

1). People who buy lottery tickets between the hours of 8am & 9am weekdays, everyone else is in a hurry to get to work behind you. They also check to see if the mountain of old tickets they have are winners.
2). People who take the inside lane on a roundabout knowing the road goes from two lanes to one and carve in front of you almost causing an accident.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
substitutes in your online shopping

potholes

bankers and their bonuses

people without a blue badge parking in a disabled bay

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seeing as they can't smoke inside it seesm reasonable that they take the outside tables. Or are you suggesting that they should not smoke on sunny days and let non smokers have the outside tables which they can have back in the pissing rain and the cold?

No I am not. I personally think that we should follow the lead set by California and ban smoking anywhere in public but I realise that would upset many so why cant pubs and cafes have a seperate area or at least a few tables or 50% of the existing tables for non smokers who wish to enjoy a drink outside as much as the smelly smokers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here