Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
She's thrown me off four times for having a pop at 1.Pikeys 2.Muslims 3.Sausage jockeys and 4.The Old Bill.
Vindictive old cow.:p

That's outrageous, picking on bigots like you and making them feel an oppressed minority is disgraceful.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
People with dodgy breath who insist on invading my personal space.
Women who excuse irrational,cranky,rude behaviour by using the phrase "Womens problems."
More like "Mens problems."
It's us who cop the crap that goes with it!!!!:shrug:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That's outrageous, picking on bigots like you and making them feel an oppressed minority is disgraceful.

That is a pity, I have always seen narrow minded bigots as fair game...never considered them as an oppressed minority!

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
People who are older than me that have decided that its fine for them to make snide comments as you pass them.

Had an incident last week when I was running where a woman (about 40 or so) told me I shouldn’t be out running at 11pm. She was absolutely amazed when I told her that in that case, she shouldn't be out walking either.

Another incident really bugged me also. A friend of mine parked outside Charles St off of St James St on double yellow lines. I was a passenger and stayed in the passenger seat reading the paper as he went into a house to complete some menial task for his parents (dropping something off i believe). I was then abused by a man for parking there for about five minutes when it was obvious to anyone with a degree of common sense that i was not responsible.

Always wish that I was just instantly rude by I tend to always attempt to explain myself. That also pisses me off...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Each and every song that has been auto-tuned. Without exception.

Dickheads piss me off too. Alan Pardew, Peter Mandelson and Road Runner are at the top of the list

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
People on the M25 who cut in front of us. A heavy laden motorhome and rather expensive race car on a trailer. One day we aren't going to be able to stop and its going to get all rather horrible. Frightening how many people are on phones on the motorways too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here