What Pisses Me Off about NSC

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
gm_l3.jpg

Not enough totty!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
THATS what I hate, people posting pics of gorgeous women (actually that parts alright) meaning I get a STONK on then some office peep cries "Crabbers, meeting downstairs now!.....Crabbers.....NOW!" not that they call me crabbers but anyway, I then can get up and I'm like "sorry......delay the meeting......cant actually stand for some reason!" so they dont see my BULDGE protruding from my trousers and embarassing the hell outta me...........its HELL I tells ya :angry:

:p

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Yeah, but means nowt :wave:

good good cant imagine people get so sad and worked up like that that they actually have to send threatening pms

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Now gerbil please stop this silly Attention seeking rubbish:lolol: :lolol: haven't you got anything better to do?

Only joking mate, we must remember to not mention NSC on a sat night out. Because this obviously means we are either geeks, kiddie fiddlers or gay.

I shall not mention the fact that you are also a part timer and support west ham either!!

:lolol: :lolol:

P.s This bloke has supported brighton for about 35 of his 40 years on this planet!!

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
I as an "outside" i love this site and it is the best footie site ive seen and ive trawled them all:dunce: .London Irish does piss me off though with his anti-anything patriotic,anything -traditional stance,hes probably a nice guy but on here i usually avoid his posts as he comes across as something of a :yawn: .

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Silver flying chariot said:
Now gerbil please stop this silly Attention seeking rubbish:lolol: :lolol: haven't you got anything better to do?

Only joking mate, we must remember to not mention NSC on a sat night out. Because this obviously means we are either geeks, kiddie fiddlers or gay.

I shall not mention the fact that you are also a part timer and support west ham either!!

:lolol: :lolol:

P.s This bloke has supported brighton for about 35 of his 40 years on this planet!!

blimey! who called someone gay and/or a kiddy fiddler? Missed that one

gerbil said:
So as I'm not one of NSC clique I'm a peadophile am I?
What a constructive comment. You don't know me and that's f***ing out of order.YOU TWAT

OK, coffee spat out at keyboard time again :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

There is no other sports messageboard than can give you this level of entertainment.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
caz99 said:
i mostly agree with that. although there does seem to be clicky groups and a lot of arse licking goes on occasionally. i just aint bothered to be honest. i just come on here to vent my frustration and join in the general banter. i dont take it seriously after all its a message board :shootself

Me and you both!:clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Brovian said:
2. Everyone with a post count of over 5000 is assured that whatever bollox they post will be agreed with by everyone else that can't think for themselves.

Largely agree. There is a clique on here who all know each other and tend to agree with each other's posts and massage each other's egos.

3. People on here with a "I'm a much better fan than you are" attitude because they give to the begging bowl fund.

Again, largely agree, but it's more "I'm a better fan because I currentlly go to more matches than you. Just say 'The play-off tickets were distributed fairly' and watch the bobble-hat brigade froth at the mouth.

I reckon I disagree on that. I know a lot of NSC posters. However, no one ever agrees with me! I said I thought Currie was a decent player in the first few games when everyone else thought he was shit. I think Paul Watson, Charlie Oatway and Kerry Mayo are good players. I blamed the players and not McGhee after the Plymouth defeat.

Second point. What makes people/you think this? I went to all the games last year and probably mentioned it on here more than I should have. However, I 100% don't think I'm a better fan than anyone. We all love the club and we all support it in different ways. I've missed a number of games this season - Cardiff, Forest, Sunderland, Derby and I'll miss Burnley because I'm going to bloody Wrexham.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Turkey said:
I reckon I disagree on that. I know a lot of NSC posters. However, no one ever agrees with me! I said I thought Currie was a decent player in the first few games when everyone else thought he was shit. I think Paul Watson, Charlie Oatway and Kerry Mayo are good players. I blamed the players and not McGhee after the Plymouth defeat.

Second point. What makes people/you think this? I went to all the games last year and probably mentioned it on here more than I should have. However, I 100% don't think I'm a better fan than anyone. We all love the club and we all support it in different ways. I've missed a number of games this season - Cardiff, Forest, Sunderland, Derby and I'll miss Burnley because I'm going to bloody Wrexham.

Point A - OK, not everybody then!

Point B - I agree, but others do say it. Personally as a part-time supporter who probably only attends about 20% of the games (if that) these days I think I should get priority when the big matches come round. After all, the rest of you go all the time so it's only fair that us part-timers should have first refusal for the likes of Cardiff.*

*This is possibly a minority view and said to demonstrate that different opinions can be posted..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Brovian said:
Point A - OK, not everybody then!

Point B - I agree, but others do say it. Personally as a part-time supporter who probably only attends about 20% of the games (if that) these days I think I should get priority when the big matches come round. After all, the rest of you go all the time so it's only fair that us part-timers should have first refusal for the likes of Cardiff.*

*This is possibly a minority view and said to demonstrate that different opinions can be posted..

Whilst I'm young and without commitments I'm going to go to as many games as I can. In the future I probably won't be able too. So I think the club was right to open it up to everyone. However, if I'd been to every game and not got a ticket - because I had to work on the Saturday tickets went on sale and we'd sold out I'd have been very upset. Old subject which doesn't need to be debated again though!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1/the moaners ( why haven't we got this ,why haven't got that , bad managing , bad chairman etc )
2/ the underminers ( f*** off your new , you don't belong here , we want you out etc)

:angry: makes me sick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why did you register gerbil? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here