Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Pisses Me Off about NSC

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I get pissed off with stupid threads about a load of bollocks being posted all the time.Then I post sensible ones and they get ignored. Also fined lots of other posters disagree with what I say and that is really hurtful and I quite often leave this site and have to cry myself to sleep.It is so unfair.The other things that annoy me are the amount of toys in my pram that I have to chuck out.And to cap it all London Irish thinks he knows about football.
Ritchie thinks he knows about saving football clubs and Safeway thinks he knows how to run a message board.This site is wierd.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
You're not that special ;)

Its a message board FFS, putting individual's on an ignore list is a tad immature, do you not think?

Not really if you find me boring then do it - freedom of choice.

I did it once with Dwayne but then my life became unfulfilled

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
oapdodge said:
I get pissed off with stupid threads about a load of bollocks being posted all the time.Then I post sensible ones and they get ignored. Also fined lots of other posters disagree with what I say and that is really hurtful and I quite often leave this site and have to cry myself to sleep.It is so unfair.The other things that annoy me are the amount of toys in my pram that I have to chuck out.And to cap it all London Irish thinks he knows about football.
Ritchie thinks he knows about saving football clubs and Safeway thinks he knows how to run a message board.This site is wierd.

:lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
kinkygerbil said:
i think its bollocks when you get flamed for not rating a player eg kuipers
I hate the repeated crap. Like best TV programme best comedy etc and that bloody 9.0 paper heading you keep putting on here stop it it`s boring.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
gerbil said:
5. You're doing things for Wrexham.That's all very noble but to be honest I and I'm sure a lot of other people that use this board don't really want to hear about it all the time.

100% SPOT ON

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Rougvie said:
100% SPOT ON

Fucks sake. You've posted about this type of thing before, about how sick you are of Fans United stuff.

If you don't like it don't read it, simple. But there are people putting time and effort into helping other clubs out who use NSC as the most effective way of communicating with other like-minded fans.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Set of Tracksuits said:
Fucks sake. You've posted about this type of thing before, about how sick you are of Fans United stuff.

If you don't like it don't read it, simple. But there are people putting time and effort into helping other clubs out who use NSC as the most effective way of communicating with other like-minded fans.

Not SICK of Fans United, just SICK of people banging on about it like they are latter day saints.

Oh dear, dont get too upset by my OPINION.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Rougvie said:
Not SICK of Fans United, just SICK of people banging on about it like they are latter day saints.

Why the f*ck not eh :p

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Rougvie said:

I wish I'd put that at number 5.

Sums it up perfectly.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Beach Hut said:
Why the f*ck not eh :p
Sorry Beachy, but I dont think it makes me a bad person because my opinions are different than the majority, if anyone has read my posts carefully they will take note that I have never critisised the intentions of anybody, I dont want to see any club fold, but in my experience the people who make the real difference in these situations are those who dont bang on about it every 5 minutes, a good example of that our very own FFA guys.

At the end of the day its all about personal freedom of expression.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester

Rougvie said:

As if anything said on here could actually upset me.

No-one's trying to be holier-than-though, no-one's saying you can't have an opinion. Just don't read Wrexham threads, they are fairly clearly labelled.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its just the sycophantical way that it comes over that somehow if you dont give that much of a toss about Wrexham then you are not as good a 'Brighton' fan as those who do.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Rougvie said:
Its just the sycophantical way that it comes over that somehow if you dont give that much of a toss about Wrexham then you are not as good a 'Brighton' fan as those who do.

isnt that general concensus though, if you dont do a certain thing your not as much of a fan as me

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rougvie said:

Who has ever said or even implied that? I've never seen that on here myself.

Some do a lot for Wrexham, some (like me) haven't really done much but are very sympathetic. Some really don't care at all, sadly. What's the problem?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here