Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have never said I am great for doing things for Wrexham and certainly would never say that if you do a certain thing you are a better fan because nothing annoys me more then people who think they are better fans then someone else.

Rougvie said:
Its just the sycophantical way that it comes over that somehow if you dont give that much of a toss about Wrexham then you are not as good a 'Brighton' fan as those who do.

What a load of toss

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
blimey, personally I only drop into this thread to shout the word PAEDOPHILE but where has all this attitude about people writing stuff about Wrexham/Falmer whatever come from?

I do about a Millionth compared to some others for Falmer/Wrexham but I have never felt anyone is trying to say they are better than me cos they have.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Man of Harveys said:
What's the problem?

Thats just it, there isnt one, I dont have a problem with anyone, but that dosnt stop people from having a go at me because I aired an opinion.

Surely they are also just airing opinions, why do you think they are having a go at you?
You seem to be more than a little paranoid.

Last edited:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Not really if you find me boring then do it - freedom of choice.

I did it once with Dwayne but then my life became unfulfilled

Don't find you boring sir, but I find your "feud" with Ernest oh so :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lokki 7 said:
Surely they are also just airing opinions, why do you think they are having a go at you?
You seem to be more than a little paranoid.
Yeah yeah yeah whatever.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Quantum said:
:lolol:

7; any comments that are not politically correct or slightly borderline then expect to be shot down and accused of being racist/homophobic/etc etc . . . oh apart from if you are no 2

Any examples of this please?

By the way, I've already decided that I'm gonna disagree with you because you have Lenny McLean as your avatar, which is unforgivable in my opinion.

Go ahead anyway though, I'm sure we'd all love to hear your dismay at how "the pc brigade" won't let you use the term gollywogs anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here