Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
P.S There is a fantastic new option which means you can ignore Beach huts, Ernests, London Irishs, and if you wish Biscuit's posts. Use it.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I'm surprised that you haven't been accused of being a NIMBY, a palace fan etc. That is the usual gut feeling on this site. Still once you've been called these silly little names you get over it and see it as your destiny to challenge those who can not see any wrong in how the club is being run and are unwilling to put their heads above the parapit because of the Falmer crusade.

After all it is their opinion and they have every right to have it challenged that is the whole idea.

I always think the the sign of the quality of this site is shown by the number of other clubs supporters that view and comment. You wouldn't catch me on a Reading or a Leeds site....well only if i could give it some sort of virus.

"Keep the Faith" as the little Yorkshite dwarf used to say.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Biscuit said:

So really I only half agree with you on ONE of your points.

Is this some sort of thinly veiled compliment that I should be proud of?

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I agree with everyone, but would prefer not to say any more on the subject as I am afraid of confrontation.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
gerbil said:

2. Everyone with a post count of over 5000 is assured that whatever bollox they post will be agreed with by everyone else that can't think for themselves.

Really ? Thats flaming marvellous then :clap:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I get pissed off with NSC when people don't argue enough, it makes my day really dull. Oh and I often say derogatory things about Dan Harding because I think he's shit, but that's just my opinion.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
gerbil said:
1. How nobody is allowed to ever say anything derogatory about (a) Dick Knight (b) Dan Harding (c) The club in general.

2. Everyone with a post count of over 5000 is assured that whatever bollox they post will be agreed with by everyone else that can't think for themselves.

3. People on here with a "I'm a much better fan than you are" attitude because they give to the begging bowl fund.

4. London Irish and his sarcastic pedantic replies whenever someone dares to disagree with what he says. You're NOT funny mate give it up.

5. You're doing things for Wrexham.That's all very noble but to be honest I and I'm sure a lot of other people that use this board don't really want to hear about it all the time.

6. Ernest and Beach Hut's love ins on every other thread.

I'm waiting for all the "if you don't like it piss off" comments so don't let me down.
Maybe I can try and get a few thousand more posts and then everyone will agree with me.

1. I criticise Harding quite a lot!
2. No one ever bloody agrees with me!
3. Really? I haven't given to the bowl - I've given cas via the Meet Up though. I don't think anyoen thinks they're bigger for it though.
4. LI imo posts a well argued opinion, even if most do disagree.
5. Really?
6. See where your coming from but sometimes its funny.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
gerbil said:
1. How nobody is allowed to ever say anything derogatory about (a) Dick Knight (b) Dan Harding (c) The club in general.

3. People on here with a "I'm a much better fan than you are" attitude because they give to the begging bowl fund.

4. London Irish and his sarcastic pedantic replies whenever someone dares to disagree with what he says. You're NOT funny mate give it up.

5. You're doing things for Wrexham.That's all very noble but to be honest I and I'm sure a lot of other people that use this board don't really want to hear about it all the time.

I'm waiting for all the "if you don't like it piss off" comments so don't let me down.
Maybe I can try and get a few thousand more posts and then everyone will agree with me.

1. When DK fouls up he gets it in the neck from the majority on NSC (e.g the appointment of Jeff Wood & Hinshelwood as managers). The Albion come in for loads of stick, some warranted but a lot of it from clueless ignorant twatheads. It is then debated. As for Harding, the consensus appears to be that after a promising start last season he has been hit and miss (but lets keep it to ourselves to increase his value).

2. Crap

3. So what, it's their problem not mine.

4. Agreed in the main

5. Fair enough, but NSC is a democracy, and it is not every thread so why not read something else. I personally get fed up of "stand up if you want Falmer" being sung 20 times every match, would much rather we supported the team rather than Falmer during the 90 minutes of the game, but everyone is entitled to a viewpoint.

6. Tend to scroll down whenever I see them.

Don't get bitter, there is so much more in live to enjoy. Peace and love.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I've changed my mind - I now DISAGREE with everything on here. And if anyone questions me they'll get a bunch of fives.....

I'll tell you what I dont like about NSC - having to admit to my girlfriend and friends that i met people via an internet chat site...

Shameful...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Faldo said:

I'll tell you what I dont like about NSC - having to admit to my girlfriend and friends that i met people via an internet chat site...

Shameful...

god yeah thats bloody annoying, trying to explain to my friends that where to go for beers pre-game at Upton Park was all found on-line, and then they admit to having a great time and DO they thank me for it? no....they bully me with remarks about chatting about the game on-line for the rest of the week :shootself

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
gerbil said:

I'm glad you think it's very noble, so how do we discuss and organise this noble cause without starting threads on the board? Is it that hard not to read them, or do you feel compelled to open every thread?

I'm not that fussed about 80-year old biker babes or the Streets, but that's life. And at least LI argues his point, whatever the merit of it, in a vaguely coherent fashion.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Lush said:
Spot the geek! He talks about NSC with his mates on Saturday nights!

At least he,s not on NSC on Saturday night!!!!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My twopennyworth:

Absolute rubbish, you can say what you like. However if you are going to slag off Dick Knight be prepared for the fact that most people will disagree with you simply beacuse most people realsie he's the best chairman we've ever had. That's not an NSC view BTW but an overall view of all Brighton fans. Harding is fair game.

Largely agree. There is a clique on here who all know each other and tend to agree with each other's posts and massage each other's egos.

Again, largely agree, but it's more "I'm a better fan because I currentlly go to more matches than you. Just say 'The play-off tickets were distributed fairly' and watch the bobble-hat brigade froth at the mouth.

Disagree. LI and people like him make this board. There's more to life than football and politics IS important.

That is a disgusting comment. I'm glad that most football fans are far more generous in spirit than you, you selfish twat. Like others have said it's a good job other fans didn't think like you when we were fighting Archer.

Couldn't agree more.

So there we are, on some points I agree with you and on others I don't. And guess what? Other people will disagree with me. If you're going to post on here regularly (and I HATE post counts btw) you'd better get used to the fact that there are a number of different strands of opinion and so long as points are made fairly and coherently no one minds the differences - indeed it would be a dull old place without it.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Brovian said:
My twopennyworth:

Absolute rubbish, you can say what you like. However if you are going to slag off Dick Knight be prepared for the fact that most people will disagree with you simply beacuse most people realsie he's the best chairman we've ever had. That's not an NSC view BTW but an overall view of all Brighton fans. Harding is fair game.

Largely agree. There is a clique on here who all know each other and tend to agree with each other's posts and massage each other's egos.

Again, largely agree, but it's more "I'm a better fan because I currentlly go to more matches than you. Just say 'The play-off tickets were distributed fairly' and watch the bobble-hat brigade froth at the mouth.

Disagree. LI and people like him make this board. There's more to life than football and politics IS important.

That is a disgusting comment. I'm glad that most football fans are far more generous in spirit than you, you selfish twat. Like others have said it's a good job other fans didn't think like you when we were fighting Archer.

Couldn't agree more.

So there we are, on some points I agree with you and on others I don't. And guess what? Other people will disagree with me. If you're going to post on here regularly (and I HATE post counts btw) you'd better get used to the fact that there are a number of different strands of opinion and so long as points are made fairly and coherently no one minds the differences - indeed it would be a dull old place without it.

Hmmm the selfish twat was a bit harsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here