Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Couldn't give a rats arse said:
YOU HAVE FREE SPEECH. YOU POST YOUR VIEWS. THEY ARE NOT CENSORED OR REMOVED. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO STAND. HOWEVER, FREE SPEECH DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN POST WHATEVER DRIVEL YOU WANT AND EXPECT NO ONE TO DISAGREE OR PICK YOU UP ON IT. CHANCES ARE, IF YOU THINK ONE THING AND THE VAST MAJORITY THINK THE OPPOSITE, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION, WHICH YOU HAVE STATED. OTHER PEOPLE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH WHICH MEANS THEY CAN TELL YOU THEY BELIEVE YOU ARE TALKING BOLLOCKS.

This really should automatically flash up as you hit create message, with Bozza's codicil of course.

Still, at least Gerbil is getting his post count up, which should please him.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I do hope that after your wonderful vocal contribution at the Boleyn on saturday, you're not starting to bicker among yourselves.

Now that would be tragic

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Can I join in, I LOVE threads like this :shootself ;)

In the main, NSC is a good read, and for someone like me who hasn't been to a Brighton game yet this season its excellent for factual news about the games and what went on

The flipside is that too many people treat NSC as if its their own, and post absolute childish, personal bollocks, which is frankly irritating to the rest of us. We dont care about your favourite food or what you got up to at The Event 2 on a saturday night :angry:

NSC should be applauded, as without it, many of the Falmer campaigns would never have seen the light of day (and stuff like Flowers for Prescott, and those great signs at Millennium Stadium)

There are a few twats on this board who spam alot of threads and the posters (such as London Irish) who like to believe they come from a higher intellectual plane than the rest of others and are very patronising/wanky to people who disagree with them

On the whole though, thumbs up to NSC :)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
gerbil said:
Read it again.I didn't say that.All I said was I don't want to READ about it all the time.I never once said I didn't want to have anything to do with it.
You're backtracking - a good NSC trait! So if I can paraphrase you you're saying "I do care about Wrexham - I just don't want to read about it all the time". This isn't a minor irritant but something that really pisses you off about NSC, I would suggest that that does show a meanness of spirit, you seem to be saying: yeah yeah another club's in trouble but why keep going on about it on a Brighton board?

PS - Of course you can have your own opinion. Post Count has nothing to do with it.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
What a homosexual attention seeking thread

hang on, I don't have a thing against our gay friends....

What a PAEDOPHILLIC attention seeking thread

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
alan partridge said:
What a homosexual attention seeking thread

hang on, I don't have a thing against our gay friends....

What a PAEDOPHILLIC attention seeking thread

So as I'm not one of NSC clique I'm a peadophile am I?
What a constructive comment. You don't know me and that's f***ing out of order.YOU TWAT

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Can I join in, I LOVE threads like this :shootself ;)

In the main, NSC is a good read, and for someone like me who hasn't been to a Brighton game yet this season its excellent for factual news about the games and what went on

The flipside is that too many people treat NSC as if its their own, and post absolute childish, personal bollocks, which is frankly irritating to the rest of us. We dont care about your favourite food or what you got up to at The Event 2 on a saturday night :angry:

NSC should be applauded, as without it, many of the Falmer campaigns would never have seen the light of day (and stuff like Flowers for Prescott, and those great signs at Millennium Stadium)

There are a few twats on this board who spam alot of threads and the posters (such as London Irish) who like to believe they come from a higher intellectual plane than the rest of others and are very patronising/wanky to people who disagree with them

On the whole though, thumbs up to NSC :)

i mostly agree with that. although there does seem to be clicky groups and a lot of arse licking goes on occasionally. i just aint bothered to be honest. i just come on here to vent my frustration and join in the general banter. i dont take it seriously after all its a message board :shootself

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hang on - which NSC clique isn't he a member of? The old clique (myself, Simster, Barntit, DKM etc) or the new, younger version that likes all this noisy music?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oooh, bloody hell. I think we need some Pinch of Salt pills here urgently doctor.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
gerbil said:
What a constructive comment. You don't know me and that's f***ing out of order.YOU TWAT

Chill :smokin:

I've had PM's before threatening me with hospitalisation, but its an internet site pal, so don't worry about it.....means nothing, we're all faceless here, just post whatever you want and if someone doesn't like it, then that's just tough

"Sticks and stones"...........don't get worked up about internet jibes, they mean nothing ;)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Chill :smokin:

I've had PM's before threatening me with hospitalisation, but its an internet site pal, so don't worry about it.....means nothing, we're all faceless here, just post whatever you want and if someone doesn't like it, then that's just tough

"Sticks and stones"...........don't get worked up about internet jibes, they mean nothing ;)

There are jibes and there are jibes mate.

I can joke with everyone else but that is very very low.
I notice the wanker hasn't replied yet.

gerbil said:

Thought it was funny myself. And you can't say you haven't left yourself wide open to piss takes when you start threads like this. What do you expect?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
gerbil said:

Don't worry about it, its not worth getting worked up about. A Palace fan called me a kiddy-fiddler the other day. Its par for the course on here.

Don't get mad...GET EVEN.

(I traced his ISP and torched his house)

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
gerbil said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Do I have to dissect the joke for you? People often refer to things as 'GAY' in a negative sense. I called your thread GAY*. Then I thought, there's nothing wrong with being gay...I'll call it a PAEDO thread.

Didn't call you one.....why the big fuss?

*and it is a shit attention seeking thread

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Don't worry about it, its not worth getting worked up about. A Palace fan called me a kiddy-fiddler the other day. Its par for the course on here.

Don't get mad...GET EVEN.

(I traced his ISP and torched his house)

Exactly what I expect from a NONCE like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here