• other

Votes: 29 16.0%

• Total voters

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The Large One said:
No it isn't. It's a party steeped in violence, stupidity, hatred, racism, with many of the hierarchy having convictions for GBH, assault etc.

Your view of 'moderate' is very disconcerting.

They are very moderate compared to others on the far right.
The BNP have droped their forced repatriation policy and anti semetism.

Many on the far right see the BNP as selling out and are turning into the old conservative party

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The Large One said:
f***ing hell. What the f*** has being a Labour Party voter got to do with killing Muslims? Ah, you're putting two and two together and coming up with 6,500. If you vote Labour, it means you actively condone the slaughter of Muslims. Got you.

f***ing stroll on. :rolleyes:

No different than voting BNP means you support Hitlers holocaust. Which the left try to pin on supporters of the BNP

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To all those BNP supporters - The BNP mission statement says that it wants to expel all those who are not native to our shores. I think a figure of 16 million was bandied about. How the bloody hell will we fill falmer when most of those are Chelsea and Man Utd supporters!? :jester:

Edit: And you will also have to find me a new Dr and dentist. God knows it is difficult to find a god Doctor AND a good dentist.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
coventrygull said:
They are very moderate compared to others on the far right.
The BNP have droped their forced repatriation policy and anti semetism.

Many on the far right see the BNP as selling out and are turning into the old conservative party
Those neo-Nazi thugs are as opportunist as anyone else: that's why they've turned their attention away from hating and beating up black people to hating and beating up Muslims in recent years. If there was milage to be gained by hating and beating up, say, Polish people (which, despite large immigration from there to the UK, there isn't) you can guarantee they'd target them and more innocent people would get beaten up by ****s.

To try and portray this as evidence of some shred of integrity is f***ing pathetic, frankly.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Barrel of Fun said:
To all those BNP supporters - The BNP mission statement says that it wants to expel all those who are not native to our shores. I think a figure of 16 million was bandied about. How the bloody hell will we fill falmer when most of those are Chelsea and Man Utd supporters!? :jester:

Edit: And you will also have to find me a new Dr and dentist. God knows it is difficult to find a god Doctor AND a good dentist.

What mission statement have you read

BNP Immigration policy

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the 'positive discrimination' schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of 'asylum seekers', all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Man of Harveys said:
Those neo-Nazi thugs are as opportunist as anyone else: that's why they've turned their attention away from hating and beating up black people to hating and beating up Muslims in recent years. If there was milage to be gained by hating and beating up, say, Polish people (which, despite large immigration from there to the UK, there isn't) you can guarantee they'd target them and more innocent people would get beaten up by ****s.

To try and portray this as evidence of some shred of integrity is f***ing pathetic, frankly.

I agree they are as opportunist like any other political party. In fact they are feeding off the islamaphobia of the Labour party and the media.

Of course Muslims have never attacked white people in this country not once not ever.

The BNP won't target the Poles as the Poles have a tendency to be just as right wing as them

I would like to add I do not condone racial hatred BTW

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 73

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
I was twisting it, but the BNP want to return the British Isles to it's natives. I wasn't aware we had lost it, have we?

I think we have.Why BOF is more Brits migrating then ever before?

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Barrel of Fun said:
I was twisting it, but the BNP want to return the British Isles to it's natives. I wasn't aware we had lost it, have we?

Who's a native? Do you have to prove your bloodline back to Boadacea's Icenii tribe to count? Or is OK to be a little bit Roman?

Whatever, those bloody Saxons should be sent packing along with the Vikings, Jutes, Angles, and all them.

As for me, I've got Norman blood in me, so obviously I'll never live down my Johnny Foreigner status... :down:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
Weather? Tax breaks? Cheap properties? Higher level of savings?

What is so wrong with replacing a native with this Johnny Foreigner that the BNP seem to be petrified of?

Nice try:jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
algie said:
I think we have.Why BOF is more Brits migrating then ever before?
Christ, "...ARE more Brits migrating" - if some stupid, outdated concept of bigoted nationalism means so much to you, why can't you even write your country's language correctly?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Trufflehound said:
Who's a native? Do you have to prove your bloodline back to Boadacea's Icenii tribe to count? Or is OK to be a little bit Roman?

Whatever, those bloody Saxons should be sent packing along with the Vikings, Jutes, Angles, and all them.

As for me, I've got Norman blood in me, so obviously I'll never live down my Johnny Foreigner status... :down:

No hope for you, Truff. Next boat leaves at 1545....:bigwave:

Unless your relatives appear in the earliest cave drawings found in Dartmoor then you are not welcome.

If they are looking to preserve just the pure Celtish/Danes/Nords etc. we would probably be a race of blonde haired and blue eyes...Now where have I seen this sort of policy before???

Last edited:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Barrel of Fun said:

You could argue that the BNP are playing with words in their mission statement. You could argue that securing a future means the the expelling of all non whites but I think that the asians who support the BNP don't see it that way.

Have we lost it. Well does Britain own much any more and some towns in the very near future as mentioned in the media recently will have majority ethnic populations.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barrel of Fun said:
No hope for you, Truff. Next boat leaves at 1545....:bigwave:

Unless your relatives appear in the earliest cave drawings found in Dartmoor then you are not welcome.

If they are looking to preserve just the pure Celtish/Danes/Nords etc. we would probably be a race of blonde haired and blue eyes...Now where have I seen this sort of policy before???
What's so "pure" about the arriviste British Danes/Vikings/Celts?(my surname is pure Viking, btw - it's a valley in Norway) Where were that lazy lot when good, honest Brits Stonehenge was being built? Hanging around in the bloody Danelaw and telling US how to live our lives! If they come over here, they should stick to our laws.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
coventrygull said:

Have we lost it. Well does Britain own much any more and some towns in the very near future as mentioned in the media recently will have majority ethnic populations.

But why is that such a bad thing? Can someone please explain this to me. I have having trouble grasping this....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here