• Total voters

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Barrel of Fun said:
Couldn't you have PM'ed that?

What?

I'm sorry, technology's a bit behind here. We don't have PMs in Johnnyforeignerland yet. Or the Internet. Or electricity.

Edit: fortunately I am able to receive NSC on my clockwork radio.

Last edited:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Barrel of Fun said:
But why is that such a bad thing? Can someone please explain this to me. I have having trouble grasping this....

A majority ethnic population will look after their own plain and simple. make sure they get the best jobs etc etc.

Take a look at Northen Ireland and at what happened there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
Don't tell anyone, but I actually left 18 years ago... ;)
Quite right too, send 'em ALL back. I'm still picking my place where I want to be deported to cometh the day.

So, by now, do you SOUND like a Dutchman when you talk? :love:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
coventrygull said:
A majority ethnic population will look after their own plain and simple. make sure they get the best jobs etc etc.

Take a look at Northen Ireland and at what happened there.

I am not sure what to say to be honest with you.

What exactly did happen in Northern Ireland?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
John Reid and his government finally have woken up in the light of controlled immigration when the other Two countries join next year.Shame that his flimsy purposal has many loopholes that the Romanians and Bulgarians will exploit.Very poor considering they haven't learnt from the failures after the massive influx of Poles.13.000 they reckoned.:jester:
Things like this exposes the real Labour and only strengthens the Tory grip.The clock is ticking

Now the best bit(L1 enjoy)

ICM latest poll has the tories 10 pts ahead of Labour,the worse showing for Labour in 20 years.This was written in the Guardian newspaper today which i'm sure will delight Mr.Smith.Enjoy Labour while you can as i predicted months and months ago they will fail in there next election.
The new craze to hide stealth taxes is to use that golden hand of going Green :D Do Labour really care about the envoirment or do they want to line there pockets further to waste?Time is up for Labour and thank god as it can't come quickly enough

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
You wont me to shpeak like Hansh Cry Yoonior?
Is not possible my frrrent! Gotverdamme!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Barrel of Fun said:
I am not sure what to say to be honest with you.

What exactly did happen in Northern Ireland?

The protestants were the majority population and treated the catholic minority as second class citizens.

It should be remembered that the asian community is as racist as anyone.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
coventrygull said:
The protestants were the majority population and treated the catholic minority as second class citizens.

It should be remembered that the asian community is as racist as anyone.

Is that a good enough reason to ban all further immigration and encourage the 'foreigners' to return home? (Not that there is a reason!)

Are you really fearful that the immigrants will take and hoarde all of the decent jobs!? I would dare say that a large majority of the ethnic minorities work extremely hard compared to a huge amount of benefit scroungers that are proudly classed as natives.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
Is that a good enough reason to ban all further immigration and encourage the 'foreigners' to return home? (Not that there is a reason!)

Are you really fearful that the immigrants will take and hoarde all of the decent jobs!? I would dare say that a large majority of the ethnic minorities work extremely hard compared to a huge amount of benefit scroungers that are proudly classed as natives.

Then perhaps this government should be looking closer to home for the answer.There's no need for open borders to any Tom DIck and Abdul influx.Get these lazy sods back into work.Lower benefits but raise the miminum wage is one idea.There's no reason to be out of work for a long period.On the same token immigrants are driving wages down.I see Germany has put on hold immigrants entering for two years.Not Labour.Let them all in

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
Then perhaps this government should be looking closer to home for the answer.There's no need for open borders to any Tom DIck and Abdul influx.Get these lazy sods back into work.Lower benefits but raise the miminum wage.There's no reason to be out of work for a long period.On the same token immigrants are driving wages down.I see Germany has put on hold immigrants enteringfor two years.Not Labour.Let them all in

I think most would agree that we do need to have stricter controls in place.

There is no reason to stop all immigrants. Many bring a wealth of positives to society. Although, having said that....there was a severe shortage of qualified medical staff in Pakistan to deal with the aftermath of the earthquake. We can't keep stripping less developed countries of their most educated without assisting them to have some form of replacement.

For the record....

BoFs Immigration Policy (The Simplistic View)

> Admit asylum seekers that are indanger of persecution and/or face a real threat to their lives.
> Admit those who are willing to abide by our laws (Laws - not culture).
> Refuse entrance to those with criminal records.
> Admit those that can benefit society and have the potential to find work.

There are far too many people in this country happy to sit back and let everyone else do the work for them. The benefit system is being abused.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Barrel of Fun said:

What I am actually fearful of is that if and when the economic down turn comes. You will have loads of different ethnic minorities competing for jobs and housing. This could lead to serious civil strife on the streets

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
John Reid and his government finally have woken up in the light of controlled immigration when the other Two countries join next year.Shame that his flimsy purposal has many loopholes that the Romanians and Bulgarians will exploit.Very poor considering they haven't learnt from the failures after the massive influx of Poles.13.000 they reckoned.:jester:
Things like this exposes the real Labour and only strengthens the Tory grip.The clock is ticking
Oh, it's John Reid's government is it? Could have sworn it was Her Majesty's Government.

algie said:
Now the best bit(L1 enjoy)

ICM latest poll has the tories 10 pts ahead of Labour,the worse showing for Labour in 20 years.This was written in the Guardian newspaper today which i'm sure will delight Mr.Smith.Enjoy Labour while you can as i predicted months and months ago they will fail in there next election.
The new craze to hide stealth taxes is to use that golden hand of going Green. Do Labour really care about the envoirment or do they want to line there pockets further to waste?Time is up for Labour and thank god as it can't come quickly enough
Good grief.

One, you have just accused Labour of lining their own party's pockets with money generated from taxation. How the f*** are they going to manage that? It's called theft and it's, um, illegal.

Two, I wouldn't get too excited about 10-point opinion poll leads. It's exactly what Labour had three weeks before the General Election in 1992. It means nothing.

Nice try, though, from the deeply insightful Political Editor of the Sunday Sport. :rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
Oh, it's John Reid's government is it? Could have sworn it was Her Majesty's Government.

Good grief.

One, you have just accused Labour of lining their own party's pockets with money generated from taxation. How the f*** are they going to manage that? It's called theft and it's, um, illegal.

Two, I wouldn't get too excited about 10-point opinion poll leads. It's exactly what Labour had three weeks before the General Election in 1992. It means nothing.

Nice try, though, from the deeply insightful Political Editor of the Sunday Sport. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about the millions they waste while at the same time dreaming up stealth taxes.They even tax you when your dead:rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Thats the best you can come up with to John Reids flimsy plans?:lolol:Ouch lets not talk about the loopholes eh?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
I'm talking about the millions they waste while at the same time dreaming up stealth taxes.They even tax you when your dead:rolleyes:
You have this blind spot to Labour and taxes. In fact, you're obsessed with it. Which 'stealth' taxes (a pisspoor media word invented by lazy journalists and leapt on by even lazier politicians) do you have in mind that are so bugging you?

You pay among the lowest income tax in Europe, and you are still obsessed with it. Have you paid Inheritance Tax or Corporation Tax or excessive Stamp Duty on your house purchase? Are you paying more VAT on more goods than you bought 10 years ago, or does your business have a lower threshold by which you have to pay VAT?

You're obsessed with it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would vote Labour in my constituency if they had a chance of getting in. Not because I am impressed with the performance of the last administration, but on a least worse basis. I am part of the generation who could never vote Tory following the divisive policies of the 80's that destroyed communities and sold off public assets at a huge undervalue to finance tax cuts for those that needed it least. This is despite the fact that I suspect I would gain financially from a Tory administration. I am divorcing my wife because she voted for them in the last election and I can't live under the same roof with a person who holds such views.

Normally vote LibDem in my constituency on the grounds that it keeps the Tories out, but their spiteful mission to destroy my football club means that they too are out of contention.

The 10% of NSC that votes BNP is an embarrassment to the other parties, as much as it is an embarrassment to NSC. That people are so disaffected by mainstream politics that they are preparee to endorse skinhead thugs and neo-Nazis is a symptom of the depths to which politics has fallen in this country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here