Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What GAMES are you playing at the moment?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Civilization 5 and Football Manager 2011.

I am also looking forward to Skyrim and Mass Effect 3.

I just hope bioware don't mess it up like they did with Dragon Age 2. :annoyed:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not sure why I think it's better than NV either tbh. I played New Vegas first and really got into it but I think all the factions confused me a bit as I wanted to get as many achievements as possible. I didn't get into Fallout 3 at all when I first got it, mainly due to the complicated navigation through the DC tunnels but once you get into it, it is up there with some of the best games I've played :) I'm tempted to buy the game of the year edition as it comes with all the dlc and should be a much cheaper option than from the xbl marketplace as I only borrowed the original from a friend of mine.

Do it, there's a couple of really good chunky pieces of DLC.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I had several games and then realised I didn't play most of them so sold the lot but kept Black Op's (preferred MW2) and FIFA 11 which I love. I am so f***ing bad at it though, I can pass it about but as soon as it comes to going past a player they skin me every time, I mean what the f*** is that all about? Unrealistic piece of shit I hate it, waste of my f***ing time AAARRRGHHHH f*** you

ps3 by the way add me if you want to win a game

Last edited:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Civilization 5 and Football Manager 2011.

I am also looking forward to Skyrim and Mass Effect 3.

I just hope bioware don't mess it up like they did with Dragon Age 2. :annoyed:

From what I've heard, Mass Effect 3 is a lot more RPG-ish than ME2, more like ME1, with attachments back for your weapons, and of course the return of everyone's favourite squadmates like the Virmire Survivor, Liara, Garrus (if he didn't like, y'know at the end of ME2) and Mordin, Legion can be in it.

Seriously STOKED for it. Kinect is involved as well, so you can tell your squaddies what to do with your VOICE :O Apparently, instead of just getting help from the two squadmates you choose to go with you on the mission, you get voice messages from Mordin in the lab or Legion etc. so it is very much more of a TEAM feel rather than just the three.

:thumbsup:

And by the way, that swampy DLC for Fallout 3 is called Point Lookout. I proud myself on the full gamerscore for that game incl. all DLC :p I also agree that New Vegas is nowhere near the game Fallout 3 is, but hard to say why - I just don't want to play it like I did with New Vegas.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Homefront isn't a good game at all imo. Campaign is ridiculously short and the achievements are poor as well. The online was ok but very repetitive.

This game was way too overhyped pre-release and should have been much better than it actually was.

Yep, achievements are crap. How are you supposed to get 16 people in a party to do a game with you without tapping up randomers on the internet, don't have time for that at all.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
How has nobody mentioned CRYSIS 2? Quality game. Also playing new black ops map pack and canny wait for Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and HITMAN!

Crysis 2 is in my opinion the best first person shooter I have ever played.
I prefer Modern Warfare 2 to Black Ops for playing online and can't wait for MW3 later this year.
I got LA Noire when it came out, played it to the start of disc 3 but lost interest, it all gets a little repetative, although the city is incredable.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Im playing fifa 11 and blacks ops. macdaddy198 on ps3 is my game name if anyone wants a game.

Playing FM11 on pc

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm mainly playing Fifa 11 - Player manager mode, only in the second season, got Brighton to the FA Cup Final, we play Man Utd, we are third behind Wolves and West Brom in the Championship, 4 points behind Wolves and behind West Brom on gd. Got promoted last season via playoffs beating Southampton in the final.

Also playing InFamous which I got for free following the PSN outage, loving it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Angry Birds & FM11 - currently consoleless atm

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Been playing a lot of gran turismo 5 recently, have the GT wheel been chasing the expert and professional races, some of them are f***ing hard!

Also infamous.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Naked Twister with the wife, our neighbour and her 18 year old daughter. (oh how I wish that statement was true and not just a dream)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Oh yeah, FM too. Top of the championship after finishing 2nd in L1 in my first season.

Result that took me top. Never letting Greer take a peno again. :whistle:

leicestervbrightoninfor.png

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Blitzed my way through InFamous 2 at the end of last week as I was off work ill. Very good, probably better than the first. Feels like it has been influenced by God of War in places

Currently playing Top Spin 4 and FIFA while waiting for Deus Ex Human Revolution to come out. Might pick up Battlefield Bad Company 2 if I see it cheap or Heavy Rain in the meantime

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Currently keeping myself amused with;

BF:BC2,
Fifa 11,
EvE online

eagerly awaiting:

BF3,
Fifa 12
FM 12
Guild wars 2