Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What GAMES are you playing at the moment?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Is LA Noire worth buying? Got 10 weeks off so could do with a lengthy game.

Absolutely brillant!!! You've got to think like a Policeman, you've got to tell if him or her are lieing which is NOT easy. I haven't played it for a while through, because I'm waiting to download the Rockstar All Access download, from the Playstation Store.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
am I the only person on NSC to have a homemade racing sim cockpit?....quite possibly!

Attachments

• IMAG0587.jpg
    IMAG0587.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 100

Will add you later this evening. My GT is MattM8 (because I used to be we wicked and talk in text speak). Marc usually edges my games with him. Would say it was 55/45 with me and him.

I love exploring, when you can get the explorer perk, chose a random location and go for it. 'tis a laugh.

Best tactic to beat him? Mute the headset. Seriously. If you're anything like me - no not a mean, lean hunk of a Rottingdean love machine - but completely unable to multi task, you'll find his constant screaming abuse and orders at his mother in the background a little offputting and renders your concentration levels to that of 1066Seagull when the pharmacy's dry of ritalin.

As for the fallout thing, er if I could get far enough to earn that perk, I'd try it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4183918 said:
Haha..... Marc lives in a squalid crackden.

damn straight!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Is LA Noire worth buying? Got 10 weeks off so could do with a lengthy game.

It's really good but I wouldn't say it is all that lengthy; I have managed to stretch it out, since it's release date, by playing other games in between but I think it has an average completion time of 25-30 hours.

Plus once it has been completed I can't see it being a game you would want to play over and over again.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
It's really good but I wouldn't say it is all that lengthy; I have managed to stretch it out, since it's release date, by playing other games in between but I think it has an average completion time of 25-30 hours.

Plus once it has been completed I can't see it being a game you would want to play over and over again.

This is pretty much LA Noire in a nutshell. I suppose the DLC might give n extra hour or two though.

GT: Teamovett

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
On a bit of an arcadey racing game thing at the moment. Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD Fury and Blur.

Also playing Mass Effect 2 and Star Wars: KotOR for my RPG fix. Fifa 11 now and then too.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
The second playthrough is a drag if you insist on doing all the assignments I found. The main missions are enjoyable though.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I've got hopelessly sucked into Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D recently. Brilliant game, and I didn't have an N64 back then so it's all new to me (well, not that new, as Zelda games all follow the same pattern. It's a lovely pattern though!).

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Mass Effect is brilliant, and amazing to play which makes you want to play it again, but I find during that second playthrough it starts to become a bit of a drag for some reason. Luckily after not playing it for ages you can just get straight back into it again!

Nothing seems like a drag when I'm rolling with my Bro Squad of Wrex and Garrus.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
:cry:Following the death of my PS3, I've dug out my old PS2 for some PES 6. Plays great still but looks shit on my LCD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here