Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What GAMES are you playing at the moment?

I've got hopelessly sucked into Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D recently. Brilliant game, and I didn't have an N64 back then so it's all new to me (well, not that new, as Zelda games all follow the same pattern. It's a lovely pattern though!).

That truly is an epic game, the ending part is just whoah, I won't spoil it for you but it's like nothing the brains at Hollywood could conjure.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I sometimes feel on here like one of those Harlequin fish darting in and out of the tentacles of the seaweed or whatever it is they live in, and are suffered by..

good game!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I thought DA2 (although not perfect) was miles better than DA. Still rather have a sequel to Jade Empire though (and, indeed, ME3).

No way, DA was far more tactical and actually quite difficult in places. DA2 is just too easy, too small and too rushed imo. Jade Empire 2 would be fantastic but for me it is all about The Old Republic when it eventually comes out. I will be abdicating from life for six months once that comes out.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
for me it is all about The Old Republic when it eventually comes out. I will be abdicating from life for six months once that comes out.
Yeah, have been looking forward to TOR sice I first heard about it - not sure if I like the idea of microtransactions though (if that is still intended to be part of the game).

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I know some people set up an online FIFA league on here before just wondering how it went down?
Contemplating setting one up myself so will follow up with details.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
:bounce:

I'm up for the Fifa league if anybody gets one going. I'm on the 360 and my gt is tomo1794. I think I've got a lot better from whhen the previous league started so hopefully I'll give a few more people a good game :)

On another note just finished the Operation Anchorage dlc for Fallout 3 and didn't think it was all that. I've heard/read that this is the worst one though so I'm hoping for better from the next few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here