Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What GAMES are you playing at the moment?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Crysis 2 is in my opinion the best first person shooter I have ever played.

Really? Thought it looked good, but played like donkeys ass. Any game where you can complete the last level by turning invisible and walking right past the end of game baddies is just not right.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Just ordered the fallout 3 game of the year edition :clap:

Quick question, do I have to start a whole new game for the Broken Steel one. I think this is the one that carries on from the main story or can I continue my level 20 game?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
You just carry on your game. It takes place directly following on from the main story and raises the level cap so you can continue levelling up

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Still playing FM11.

First season with Brighton - Finished 2nd on 99 points.
2nd season, I finished 3rd in the championship. 1 point behind 2nd. Won the Play-Offs though. :clap:
Won my first game in the Prem, beating Spurs 3-1 at Amex. :D

Current team:

Fielding
Painter Greer Vujadinovic Eardly
Ben Arfa Nordtviet C.Evans Kebe
Griffiths Rhodes.​

Subs: Spearing, Button, Kightly, Bennett, Maynard, Morison*, Ba**

* - The Millwall one.
** - Not Demba. :laugh:

That and the odd bit of Nazi Zombies on Blops. Reached level 25 on my own yesterday :)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
anyone want a game of fifa on ps3? im on it this evening, add me, you WILL win i'm shit

TheFatContoller (yes i know i missed the r off when i signed up)

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Still playing FM11.

First season with Brighton - Finished 2nd on 99 points.
2nd season, I finished 3rd in the championship. 1 point behind 2nd. Won the Play-Offs though. :clap:
Won my first game in the Prem, beating Spurs 3-1 at Amex. :D

Current team:

Fielding
Painter Greer Vujadinovic Eardly
Ben Arfa Nordtviet C.Evans Kebe
Griffiths Rhodes.​

Subs: Spearing, Button, Kightly, Bennett, Maynard, Morison*, Ba**

* - The Millwall one.
** - Not Demba. :laugh:

That and the odd bit of Nazi Zombies on Blops. Reached level 25 on my own yesterday :)

What map?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
anyone want a game of fifa on ps3? im on it this evening, add me, you WILL win i'm shit

TheFatContoller (yes i know i missed the r off when i signed up)

Add me. Hale-9

Although I'm currently downloading the update that seems to be taking HOURS.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
If anyone fancies a game of fifa on xbox i'm tonymgc82

Ask marcgorry i'm terrible just got beaten 4-0, 4-0 & 6-0 by him :eek:

I started playing Fallout: NV, I really want to like it but it's almost TOO big, as in I just get lost and dunno what to next then think "f*** this" - anyone else feel the same? Wanna chat to a like minded guy? Then add me to your friends list on NSC, go on just try me. I'm waiting NOW for your call..... Mmmmm... X

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4183652 said:
I started playing Fallout: NV, I really want to like it but it's almost TOO big, as in I just get lost and dunno what to next then think "f*** this" - anyone else feel the same? Wanna chat to a like minded guy? Then add me to your friends list on NSC, go on just try me. I'm waiting NOW for your call..... Mmmmm... X

I feel the same way but my mummy told me not to talk to strangers

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Not a mega gamer but got myself a ps3 last year and love it. Going to start uncharted 2 this weekend but for tonight just gonna get back to FIFA 10 where I'm (we're) 3rd jn the championship :) Yes, no 10, I know. But like I said, not a mega gamer and still enjoying it. Anyone else still stuck in the past? If yes pm me and I'll add you.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Not a mega gamer but got myself a ps3 last year and love it. Going to start uncharted 2 this weekend but for tonight just gonna get back to FIFA 10 where I'm (we're) 3rd jn the championship :) Yes, no 10, I know. But like I said, not a mega gamer and still enjoying it. Anyone else still stuck in the past? If yes pm me and I'll add you.

Have you played the first Uncharted?

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Have you played the first Uncharted?

Yeah. Got the second one with my ps3 and bought the first 1 as a preowned game. Wouldn't allow myself to open no2 until no1 was completed ;) Loved it. Although hated the 'zombie' types as couldn't get past one level for ages but finally got there in the end. Was a great intro back into the world of gaming.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Yeah. Got the second one with my ps3 and bought the first 1 as a preowned game. Wouldn't allow myself to open no2 until no1 was completed ;) Loved it. Although hated the 'zombie' types as couldn't get past one level for ages but finally got there in the end. Was a great intro back into the world of gaming.

Would that be the bit where eddie gets taken and you have to fend for yourself until elena gets the ladder down?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If anyone fancies a game of fifa on xbox i'm tonymgc82

Ask marcgorry i'm terrible just got beaten 4-0, 4-0 & 6-0 by him :eek:

Will add you later this evening. My GT is MattM8 (because I used to be we wicked and talk in text speak). Marc usually edges my games with him. Would say it was 55/45 with me and him.

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4183652 said:

I love exploring, when you can get the explorer perk, chose a random location and go for it. 'tis a laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here