Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What GAMES are you playing at the moment?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I picked up LA Noire at the weekend to keep me entertained since finishing Killzone 3 and Uncharted 2 (for the second time, on hard mode).

It's not bad, although I get the impression I'll lose interest in it once I've finished the story and will probably swap it for something else as it has little replay value.

Later this year we're a little spoiled with Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 all being released within a week of each other. I'm looking forward to all three but don't know if there's anything else I fancy between now and then.

I love games I do

Currently playing Notification tennis with Everest.

Looks like you've just joined in :)

EA Sports Grand Slam tennis on the Wii. Got it pre-owned and is a pretty decent use of the Motion Plus feature. Having seen the E3 videos I can't wait till they bring out the Wii U!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Am I the only one still playing PES 2011?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Angry Birds.

It's very much like Black Ops, apparently, but with birds.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Just got the last achievement for the original 1000g on Fallout 3 :clap:

It's a great game imo and better than New Vegas. I'm not sure whether to get the dlc or not though.

Games I'm looking forward to have got to be:

Fifa 12
MW3
Battlefield 3
Skyrim
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Forza 4

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
How has nobody mentioned CRYSIS 2? Quality game. Also playing new black ops map pack and canny wait for Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and HITMAN!

On a side note anyone know what is going on with 'I AM ALIVE'?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Just got the last achievement for the original 1000g on Fallout 3 :clap:

It's a great game imo and better than New Vegas. I'm not sure whether to get the dlc or not though.

I'm inclined to agree that Fallout 3 was better than New Vegas although I can't quite put my finger on why. Anyway some of the DLC is well worth it. Namely the extra Brotherhood of Steel pack and the one set in a swamp place, something point.

Absolute belter of a game

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Fallout 3 is a great game but after playing Bioshock I realised how much Fallout took from it. Saying that I clocked up a fair few hours on it.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
I'm inclined to agree that Fallout 3 was better than New Vegas although I can't quite put my finger on why. Anyway some of the DLC is well worth it. Namely the extra Brotherhood of Steel pack and the one set in a swamp place, something point.

Absolute belter of a game

I'm not sure why I think it's better than NV either tbh. I played New Vegas first and really got into it but I think all the factions confused me a bit as I wanted to get as many achievements as possible. I didn't get into Fallout 3 at all when I first got it, mainly due to the complicated navigation through the DC tunnels but once you get into it, it is up there with some of the best games I've played :) I'm tempted to buy the game of the year edition as it comes with all the dlc and should be a much cheaper option than from the xbl marketplace as I only borrowed the original from a friend of mine.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Homefront atm but its trying too hard to be like COD in the gaming style in my opinion.

Homefront isn't a good game at all imo. Campaign is ridiculously short and the achievements are poor as well. The online was ok but very repetitive.

This game was way too overhyped pre-release and should have been much better than it actually was.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
As I am currently on holiday, I'll mostly be playing zelda links awakening from the 3ds shop and grand prix story on android, sequel to game dev story on the journey home.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Just done LA Noire. Not amazing. Portal 2 was brilliant, but too short (although haven't done the co-operative levels yet). Waiting for a game to come along and grab me by the nuts. Pretty much clocked Wipeout HD and Infamous as my two free PSN games this last week...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here