Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't give up my 106 for nobody, they say Pimpin ain't easy? They obviously never owned a Peugeot 106.

Keepin it gangsta,

Chappers.

Raphael Meade said:
yours has rolled out of the showroom 2 miles down the road and every binner in the city has one.

Well it would if it actually existed.

Personally if I had a spare 20 grand knocking around I'd go for something like a drop-top SLK or TT. Not the most individual motors around but still well sexy. Mmmmmm.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
safeway, shall I repeat what I do and where I live, u are welcome to come round on sunday if u wanna c how the other half live.

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Dwayne, you are the original billy big spuds, nouveau-riche arsemaster.

It's not 'how much' something is worth, but originality that counts for anything nowadays.

I fear you bought the Range Rover since your idols (small time, butch, brain-dead gangsters) down at the gym drive them, and you fancy yourself as being their getaway driver on the next job.

I think Redland's vehicle sounds a bit cool and interesting. I know what a Range Rover looks like. They're poop. Redland's might look a bit fun.

47.jpg

xx

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Redlands is a garbage American pick up truck need I say more, if I was gonna buy a car for individuality I would go for a Aston MArtin or a stylish old English or Italian ride not a bloody American monster (there's no accounting for style!!)

as for originality over worth do u see the likes of Clarkson driving around in 1 of a kind ladas because they are original, or do they have the most expensive cars going!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yeah, still, my fault, I shouldn't have bitten should I ? Sorreee.

Let's get back to who does what for a living.

I'm still doing sod all.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:

as for originality over worth do u see the likes of Clarkson driving around in 1 of a kind ladas because they are original, or do they have the most expensive cars going!!

Taking fashion tips from the King of Cool, Mr Jeremy Clarkson are we dwayne?

nweclarkson_badcar.jpg

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
dwayne said:
Redlands is a garbage American pick up truck need I say more, if I was gonna buy a car for individuality I would go for a Aston MArtin or a stylish old English or Italian ride not a bloody American monster (there's no accounting for style!!)

SHUT UP Dwayne its a great car and will out pace a stinky Range Rover on and off road !!!

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
IT in the Civil Service.

Oh, and I don't have a car, because I don't need one.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Wilko said:
Havant College - sociology A level

Another teacher here, in Cambridge, but not A-level, little primary school brats instead. Ho hum time to empty the sand pit

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trotster said:
I am an events organiser - and i like it lots.

BTW Dwanker - I have 4 cars :lolol:

hmmm 4 shit cars or 1 good one.

South Kensington or Brighton.

Project management in the city or events organiser.

decisions, decisions!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here