Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
of course you can hants...lift back to brighton would be a rare christmas treat. not interested of course unless you've got a people-carrier like d':tosser:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Deano's Right Foot said:
and his last words were.... good buy.

Check the spelling Dwayne.

Which we all know it wasn't

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh, I am so sorry about all this, I shouldn't have provoked Dwayne by insinuatng that he wasn't the coolest, richest and most effluent sorry affluent person on NSC.

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
afters, i could well be interested in a pint or 2. i actually work in the west end but could make my way over to the city for a change

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
afters said:
not interested of course unless you've got a people-carrier like d':tosser:

No. I've got a clapped-out Renault 5. But it's got a £25,000 spoiler and skirting kit on it. And blacked out windows. And a really powerful stereo. Does that count? :jester:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Im Head chef at resturant in Littlehampton from NOV-MARCH,then i fly out to sunny Mallorca and moonlight as a Scuba-diving instuctor until Oct 31st.Then i come home and do it all again.Im in the process of applying to join the R.A.F though,so this year could be my last.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Im Head chef at resturant in Littlehampton from NOV-MARCH,then i fly out to sunny Mallorca and moonlight as a Scuba-diving instuctor until Oct 31st.Then i come home and do it all again.Im in the process of applying to join the R.A.F though,so this year could be my last.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Wozza said:
A psychologist would have fun with this thread.

Notice how everyone stated, in plain terms, what they did for a living... until Dwayne?

He couldn't just say he worked for a very large investment bank. He had to name it as the "2nd biggest" in the world.

And then he felt the need to add that he "ain't dun too bad" for a 23-year-old, as if that was relevant or anyone cares.

The thing is, is Dwayne trying to convince us that he's great... or himself?

Given that he also feels the need to pump iron (and bangs on about that too), and that he constantly puts others down, the only possible conclusion is that Dwayne is extremely shallow, very insecure and feels unloved.

And, of course, a flashier car and more money ain't going to change any of that.

I'd probably feel quite sorry for him - if he wasn't such a fuckwit.

Has all the hallmarks of being picked on for being a geek at school.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
And having an exceptionaly small penis :p

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I thought Black blokes had big knobs?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Theatre of Trees said:
Has all the hallmarks of being picked on for being a geek at school.

dwayne is such a stereotype its untrue. short arsed joke of a man who compensates with bragging about money and muscles! too funny:lolol:

i particularly liked the choice between working in the city or as an events organiser.....mmmmm, decisions decisions indeed

i sometimes wonder if dwayne is the absolute master of wind up comedy. but then realise ofcourse he isn't. no one could act such a **** as a joke. they only tell themselves its a joke to avoid the frightening realisation that they are utter wankers. oh well. he's got a landrover

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
do you do doggy :p

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
alan partridge said:
dwayne is such a stereotype its untrue. short arsed joke of a man who compensates with bragging about money and muscles! too funny:lolol:

i particularly liked the choice between working in the city or as an events organiser.....mmmmm, decisions decisions indeed

i sometimes wonder if dwayne is the absolute master of wind up comedy. but then realise ofcourse he isn't. no one could act such a **** as a joke. they only tell themselves its a joke to avoid the frightening realisation that they are utter wankers. oh well. he's got a landrover
:

:clap: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
alan partridge said:

:

:clap: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You guys all know Dwayne will be going apoplectic wanting to reply to all these put downs don't you :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here