Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

Stumpy Tim

Can't believe I missed this thread - it's brilliant! Why does dwayne do it to himself?? Genius.

I'm not cool anymore because I've only got a 3-door Rav4. It's not as big as dwayne's car. But then, dwayne needs a large car with that harsh terrain in London.

NSC Gold perhaps?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Fantastic stuff all round. You know the day I stated working I thought to myself "if I work really hard, impress the boss and do loads of overtime, some day I could own a P Reg Range Rover....."

I'm a business analyst for an insurance software company.

That company is based in Toronto so I'm praying Driddles doesn't join it.

Hopefully my salary will never be looked at by Tedebear (classic last comment!).

Oh and I don't have even have a driving licence let alone a car. *wanders off feeling very inferior*

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i work as the only electrician on this site, with the look of it. now thats originality. i spent a month as an english teacher in poland aswell. that was a brilliant experiance.

oh, and i drive an L Reg cavalier. turbo diesel. worth about 600 quid if i spent time cleaning it.
so as you can see im an original kind of guy. (not)
my favorate car has to be the old AC Cobra or a tarted up beetle.

:wave: dwayne

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:wave: Dwayne

One of the best internet spats for a while - my oh my, talk about someone who is full of themselves.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I presume it's to impres the ladeez. Although the sort of lady that's impressed by a P reg farm vehicle and South Ken bachelor flat is likely to take half that project management salary and stuff it up her nose while she's shagging the milkman.

Dec 10, 2003
Trotster said:
Project management in the city or events organiser.

decisions, decisions!!

Let me think about that point :

Events organiser - free partys, tickets, drinks, no q'ing, shed loads of free stuff, meeting all sorts of people, great hours, great people, constant parties, functions, racing, helicopter rides, great money, clean air, great friends, people that like me, the albion etc etc

Project management in the city.

Stuffy office, (although i am sure you will say your dustbin has air con), women with mustaches serving you tea from a tea trolly, permant techy speak, never getting laid, acne, NHS glasses (cause there fashion, man), hated by the masses, pollution, traffic, congestion charges etc etc

Yeah Dwayne - Decisions, Decisions.........

:salute: :bigwave: [/B][/QUOTE]

Let's delve deeper you say

free partys (actually free parties) - -

well hang on a min u may get free parties down at ya local dog track or whatever, whatever, but I get free PARTIES, like in the best clubs in London with some of the best drink and drugs that money can buy FREE!! I'm gonna guess my free parties are better than yours (and my dad's bigger than yours)

functions, racing, helicopter rides, great money?!?

errr yeah I get all that except for the fact that the event organisers will be entertaining ME!! and I will not be working lol. Great money, come on let's not beat around the bush here, there is "great" money and there is f***ing "serious" money

clean air, great friends, people that like me, the albion

I will give u clean air LOL, people that like me is pretty lame and vague and the albion....sorry but I don't see the connection?!?

Now as for your description of my world.....

women with mustaches serving you tea from a tea trolly

Not really we've got a very trendy bar attached to the building and the coffee house is Starbucks (I don't work in Brighton silly)

never getting laid

Try telling that to the people I work with, if you ever go the city (and god forbid if u do, clean up your attitude young lady) you will see that there is an enormous amount of attractive women hanging about at bars waiting to be picked. Yes they are only interested in money, but if you've got the right game and blag then you get the one thing men want from women...sex. Never getting laid is not an option, but anyway well done you are obviously getting laid all the time which makes you a ......

NHS glasses (cause there fashion, man)

pardon?!?

oh dear

:clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm a Residential Social Worker, in a children home.
No car, (no need).
But I'm NOT a sandal wearing, guardian reading, liberal, weirdy-beardy, freak.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Tea and scones said:
Let me think about that point :

Events organiser - free partys, tickets, drinks, no q'ing, shed loads of free stuff, meeting all sorts of people, great hours, great people, constant parties, functions, racing, helicopter rides, great money, clean air, great friends, people that like me, the albion etc etc

Project management in the city.

Stuffy office, (although i am sure you will say your dustbin has air con), women with mustaches serving you tea from a tea trolly, permant techy speak, never getting laid, acne, NHS glasses (cause there fashion, man), hated by the masses, pollution, traffic, congestion charges etc etc

Yeah Dwayne - Decisions, Decisions.........

:salute: :bigwave:

Let's delve deeper you say

free partys (actually free parties) - -

well hang on a min u may get free parties down at ya local dog track or whatever, whatever, but I get free PARTIES, like in the best clubs in London with some of the best drink and drugs that money can buy FREE!! I'm gonna guess my free parties are better than yours (and my dad's bigger than yours)

functions, racing, helicopter rides, great money?!?

errr yeah I get all that except for the fact that the event organisers will be entertaining ME!! and I will not be working lol. Great money, come on let's not beat around the bush here, there is "great" money and there is f***ing "serious" money

clean air, great friends, people that like me, the albion

I will give u clean air LOL, people that like me is pretty lame and vague and the albion....sorry but I don't see the connection?!?

Now as for your description of my world.....

women with mustaches serving you tea from a tea trolly

Not really we've got a very trendy bar attached to the building and the coffee house is Starbucks (I don't work in Brighton silly)

never getting laid

Try telling that to the people I work with, if you ever go the city (and god forbid if u do, clean up your attitude young lady) you will see that there is an enormous amount of attractive women hanging about at bars waiting to be picked. Yes they are only interested in money, but if you've got the right game and blag then you get the one thing men want from women...sex. Never getting laid is not an option, but anyway well done you are obviously getting laid all the time which makes you a ......

NHS glasses (cause there fashion, man)

pardon?!?

oh dear

:clap2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Still banned i see Dwayne!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What do I do ?

Well my main roles are as husband to my devoted wife and soul-mate (who is a Ward Sister in the NHS); and as father to our three delightful and inspirational children (ages 14, 12 and 8).

In my spare time, I work for the world biggest IT company (but then size isn't everything, Dwayne!).

I drive a boring company car, a Zafira diesel - 'cos it's functional and cheap (i.e. nothing, other than the tax nice Mr Brown choses to sting me for!).

We (12yo son) have season tickets at Withdean. Occasionally I get to play golf at my club, and I pursue a number of recreational musical avenues.

And I'm very happy :clap2:

Last edited:

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Just got my first proper job after my degrees - I am going to be a management consultant for the Metropolitan Police and I cant wait to start!! Not mega £££ but better than the budget I was used to with life under the student loan! Especially looking forward to buying a season ticket with my new found monies!!

Amazes me the diverstiy of people on this board it is truly great.

NSC and the Albion Forever! :clap2: :mexican: :clap:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm the secret ruler of the world. Bow down to me or your Season tickets will be confiscated,

Wanna see how quick I can make laws at a whim?:angry:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm a student at BHASVIC, and I have a car. It's a £400 H-reg VW Golf, so you are all free to laugh without me going Dwayney on you

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Civil servant working for the Royal Navy in Portsmouth Harbour. Well...someone's gotta do it.

No car at the mo....but got a Honda 250. More a biker me. All that freedom etc. What I mean is that I can't afford a car!

:D

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Reliant said:
i'm a student at Boundstone, year 10

I was at Boundtsone under Mr Boltons group when it had houses, believe it or not i can't remember the house I was in!!!

I am now a Customer Liasion Manager at British Gas, but also import illegal immigrants behind crates of tomatoes in my white Bedford van and find them meaningless jobs for a pittance of pay!

ps don't tell anyone about that last bit!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here