Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
HampshireSeagull said:
No. I've got a clapped-out Renault 5. But it's got a £25,000 spoiler and skirting kit on it. And blacked out windows. And a really powerful stereo. Does that count? :jester:

only a £25,000 spoiler? that's about two days up kylie's chimney for a dick van dyke like dwayne you know....

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

rool

Jul 10, 2003
BrightonBird said:

Now I am curious, what do you mean 'you try'.

Does that mean you try but aren't any good. If it's practice you need errrrr

This is all getting unnecessary, think I'll go for a shower.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lammy said:
I used to work for them when they were Sema Group in Nottingham! 98-99 I think

Now I'm a software engineer working in Lewes.

Furlong House ?

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Sort out accommodation for students at a college in East Sussex. Re-training (after 17 years in telecoms) as an electrician & plan to be running my own business in 5 years and moving abroad to do the same in about 10. I'm earning crap money at the moment and will continue to for a few years but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Wow, that was such a long and off-topic thread that I've forgotten what I do for a living........

........ No, I'm still a software tester!!!!

And just so Dwayne can continue to feel superior, I drive a 1986 Mk II Golf GL. Worth about £600, but it's a great drive and I won't part with it (despite the rust!!).

;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Uni lecturer, professional qualification examiner, freelance online examiner and editor

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
brilliant thread - just spat sushi all over the monitor laughing at Dwayne - you see I unfortunately know his type.... shame really as there are so many nice people working in Banking....and I'm sure on the whole he might be a nice guy although keyboard warrior comes to mind....

I can out do him in the Kensington / Chelsea / which restaurant / What cars I've driven / who've I eaten with stakes, any day of the week - and to be honest - it means f-ing diddly squat!! In fact the more you brag about it the less real it becomes - fact is you get so caught up with doing "the popular thing" that you forget why you go out to eat - ie have a good time with close friends or meet new people.... but I learnt the hard way - and glad to say I came out unscathed!! :blush: :clap2:

Anyhow - back to the thread - I'm an accountant in HR in banking - I look at everyones enormous salaries all day every day and attempt to take the zeros of the end of theirs and add it to mine :lol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Im an economist.

at the moment I'm working on some business start ups, relocating on monday(London).

hope to start work at a consultancy in June.

Oh yea, I'm the best economist in the world and everything I do is wonderfull. Nah na na na na na.:p

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Chartered Mechanical Engineer working here :

http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/

Do a bit of mechanical design, FEA, project management, project engineering, costings, pressure systems engineer, mentor for graduate trainees, and most importantly, building warden ?! ( so please don't set the fire alarm off ).

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
bhaexpress said:
Sorry Dwayne, Chevy is much bigger, have you ever been to America ?

He's from Flatbush NYC. Didn't you know?

Just had a bloody good laugh catching up on the days conversations, and why am I getting this picture in my head of a ginger youth tucking the ends of his Armarni knock off trousers in his socks, and straddling a 10 year old Claud Buttler with the drop handlebars turned upwards?

Oh! and my Dodge van is worth slightly more than it's contents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here