Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
depends how old it is??

new ones range from about $16,000 - $27,000

not that much really, are they!!

When u said decent car I thought u were talking about an A.Martin, a ferrari, porsche, a beemer, but no u were talking about a crappy American pick up truck!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
redland said:
The model is Silverado, and its not a car its a pick up, milage just under 70,000 but its a 5.7 litre so its not even run in yet, any more info required Dwayne ? oh and its a 1992 edition so it has the chrome bumpers and not those nasty plastic ones !!!

so uve gone from having the best car in the world WAY out of my price range, to a 1992 (giggles) american pick up truck, valued at around 5 grand, u have a good night sunshine. *pat on the head*

dwayne said:
depends how old it is??

new ones range from about $16,000 - $27,000

Ooo, look who's been checking Google. Clever Thomas.

dwayne said:
When u said decent car I thought u were talking about...........a beemer,

LOL. Yeah, cos BMWs are the epitemy of exclusiveness aren't they? Not at ALL like any Joe **** can get one.

I'd say shut it but this is too funny, watching you embarrass yourself YET AGAIN. :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've just bought a range rover - 1996 P Reg 4.6 - for around 17,000, let the big boys through.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Raphael Meade said:
dwayne, i think you'll find that cars are more about style than the price tag. what do you drive out of interest?

a nice sterile beemer?

now thats funny :clap: :clap:

if you look closely Dwayne BHA said that not me, I was just playing along !!

its worth a bit more than that anyway, its a short based off road racing version its the only one in the UK as well,

Individual till the day i die !!!

now stop this tit for tat shite you din, i aint the arguing type !!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry Dwayne, Chevy is much bigger, have you ever been to America ? Why drive a Range Rover while you're living where you do ? Gonna need something to run the kids to School ? I reckon you paid rater more than you needed to as well. Still, you can afford it can't you ?

Is this conversation getting tedious ?

Sorry !

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
Ooo, look who's been checking Google. Clever Thomas.

LOL. Yeah, cos BMWs are the epitemy of exclusiveness aren't they? Not at ALL like any Joe **** can get one.

I'd say shut it but this is too funny, watching you embarrass yourself YET AGAIN. :lolol:

I didn't say which beemer though did I!!

I'l judge individual cases as they come!!

..and I don't think I had time to check google, that was a rough guess.

Safeway, I think it was luda that said "move bitch get out the way"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is a very public warning dwayne - this is absolutely the sort of anti-social behaviour that has lef to your recent posting restrictions.

Carrying on in exactly the same manner (*) again will lead to your posting rights removed for far, far longer.

(* - for the sake of completeness, 'the same manner' refers to your constant need to display incredible arrogance in trying to belittle and deride other, very decent NSC posters. Granted, on a lot of occasions, such as this, you make a complete arse of yourself - but the fact that so many threads get ruined because of your 'input' (I use the term loosely) is not going to be tolerated.)

Dandyman

In London village.
Gotsmanov said:
Im currently working in London, managing a stable of low-grade whores, conducting heroin experiments on illegitimate infants. I have 12 secretaries, 5 telephones, 3 Rolls Royces, 2 Bacon Rolls and 1 mug of tea.
I eat prawn sandwiches for breakfast, caviar for lunch and KFC for dinner. Routinely. I scale mountains at sunrise, fish for sharks before lunch, and stab biscuits into minute pieces during the day. I buy ice, just to watch it melt.
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Kenyan refugees, I write award-winning operas, and manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes.

I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I had trials with Manchester United, I am the subject of numerous documentaries.

When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my garden. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have appeared on Through the Keyhole and won the gold plaque. Last summer I toured Eastern Europe with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration.

I run the 100m in 9.65 secs. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening.

I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only some vegetables and a Breville Toaster.

I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in Madrid, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and chess competitions at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Any vacancies ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
my cars in a different league to your rubbish Redland sorry, but if u gave anyone, anyone the choice between our cars I think I know what they would choose!! forget engine size!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

This I HAVE to see. Stumpy ginger Thomas in his big, 'bad' Range Rover. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Did you get a wax jacket, Wellies and matching Labradors with it?

gangster baby!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Raphael Meade said:
i would choose redlands

anyone else?

shock horror, the fact that mines worth about three times more may sway many though and in reality you wouldnt. LOL

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
in reality i would LOL(?!)

redlands has class, style, uniqueness, etc, etc, etc

yours has rolled out of the showroom 2 miles down the road and every binner in the city has one.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
CAD Technician at the moment, drawing building plans and a bit of designing, can be fun, can be very boring.

Would prefer to get into graphic type design really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here