Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
redland I've seen your picture....

I'm harder than yaoo

..and I will let u comment when ure not a student anymore and uve moved out of your mums

You think ? Redland has tattoos, bet you don't ! And believe me, no stident could afford to run his transport. Hate to tell you this Dwayne but he's 'Cunseedrublee reecha thun yow'..

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
dwayne said:
redland I've seen your picture....

I'm harder than yaoo

..and I will let u comment when ure not a student anymore and uve moved out of your mums

Now thats funny, Id like to see that picture !!! I left Uni over 11 years ago :clap: :clap: , though I am very youthfull !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
bhaexpress said:
You think ? Redland has tattoos, bet you don't ! And believe me, no stident could afford to run his transport. Hate to tell you this Dwayne but he's 'Cunseedrublee reecha thun yow'..

:lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
2 1/2 days a week training to be a carpenter and 2 1/2 days a week on a securitisation desk in the City.Two extremes in my view because i'm a very boring extremist.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Beach Hut said:
Schlumberger but from around mid-January ATOS Origin.

Formerly Sema Group

I used to work for them when they were Sema Group in Nottingham! 98-99 I think

Now I'm a software engineer working in Lewes.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Chevrolet Silverado

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
year/model/mileage

no seriously what half decent car have u got?

I thought u said he was considerably richer than me Express, I'm beginning to have doubts, let the big boys through.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Raphael Meade said:
when bhaexpress made reference to it, i do hope you didnt drive home on saturday!!!!!!

i think you might have been ever so slightly over the limit :lolol:

:lolol:

Raph I haven't got a clue how I got home on Sat, but I know i didn't drive !!,

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've got a Peugout106, beat that bitches!!

It's got a tape player, wind down windows, a boot, a spare tyre, a sunroof and EVERYTHING.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
year/model/mileage

I thought u said he was considerably richer than me Express, I'm beginning to have doubts, let the big boys through.

Dwayne, do you know what a Silverado is ? It's a fornicating, great pickup truck with gas guzzling engine that Redland had imported from Canada when he was there for several weeks snowboarding.

Pickups in the US are quite often never used as a utility vehicle and as such can be very luxurious. The Silverado is one such vehicle. Not cheap even in the US.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
dwayne said:
year/model/mileage

The model is Silverado, and its not a car its a pick up, milage just under 70,000 but its a 5.7 litre so its not even run in yet, any more info required Dwayne ? oh and its a 1992 edition so it has the chrome bumpers and not those nasty plastic ones !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here