Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've agreed terms with Dichio

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
sir danny cullip said:
According to the argus we matched his wages and were prepared to pay a fee, but he rejected. Why doesn't Dick Knight stop telling us about potential targets and just tell us when he's actually signed someone. Anyone would think he was just trying to get a bit of good publicity and pretend he ever had a chance of signing a top striker. :shootself

Its PR which is his business. He says tried to get him, he would not come, so yes he looks good without spending any money.

ALEX REVELL!!!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
NSC complains about not hearing anything on the transfer market and acting slowly. Then when we are active and tell the fans about it, keeping us informed they moan that Dick is being a PR guru and fobbing us off.... :nono: They can't win :shrug:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
NSC complains about not hearing anything on the transfer market and acting slowly. Then when we are active and tell the fans about it, keeping us informed they moan that Dick is being a PR guru and fobbing us off.... :nono: They can't win :shrug:

It is unbelieavble sometimes. How can anyone at this club ever win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, they're damned if they tell us and damned if they don't. Oh what fun running the Albion or supporting it :rolleyes:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
14151651.jpg

We're DOOMED!

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
BarrelofFun said:

exactly what I was thinking. problem is our support is not as good as we thought and in fact we have a large amount of moaners who would complain if we signed Ronaldinho as he's too much of a flair player:shootself

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seagullible said:
exactly what I was thinking. problem is our support is not as good as we thought and in fact we have a large amount of moaners who would complain if we signed Ronaldinho as he's too much of a flair player:shootself

Or Ronaldo (either of them) one's too fat and the others a cheat :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
And if we signed Robinho then people would be complaining cos hes not a proven striker at this level and that hes just "one for the future"

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:
And if we signed Robinho then people would be complaining cos hes not a proven striker at this level and that hes just "one for the future"

I don't think you get it. People are complaining because we HAVEN'T signed a crap forward and we HAVE signed a forward from Braintree.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BarrelofFun said:

That's not strictly true.

I would be happy for the club to let us know they are scouring the world for a striker, and if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

what me and many other fans are not happy about is being told every other week that we are on the verge of signing some top class players, that never happen and then have to endure the ins and out of why *named striker* turned us down.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
dwayne said:

I would be happy for the club to let us know they are scouring the world for a striker, and if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

what me and many other fans are not happy about is being told every other week that we are on the verge of signing some top class players, that never happen and then have to endure the ins and out of why *named striker* turned us down.

Oh you poor dear, it must be really tough.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:

No it's because he looks like LK.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
dwayne said:

I am sure more often than not it is about "targetting" or in talks with a player/club rather than on the verge of signing a player. I am sure it is a case of these websites (clubcall etc.) churning out articles about how we are going to sign a player.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
what me and many other fans are not happy about

Many fans ? No, the vast majority of BHA fans live in the real world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here