Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've agreed terms with Dichio

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
I won't believe it until the Argus or Seagulls.co.uk release it. However, if it's on Meridian it must have some truth or it wouldn't be reported. Or am I wrong?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Its on seagulls world. Knight basically says a "substantial fee" has been agreed, but Dichio wants to stay with Preston.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don'r believe the Argus, they reported the launch of the space shuttle the other day.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Probably wages being the stumbling block then

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
me_me said:
I think Dichio will be a good signing and am suprised that he would come to us.
me too, thought he wouldve tried for a higher level

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yep, reports are rubbish - fee agreed but player doesn't want to come

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Saw him play 20 mins at Soton last season and thought he looked just like the sorta player we needed. I was very impressed.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
On one performance last year at the Withdean, Dichio is miles better than GNW. More pace, better game, more of a team player. I think he will be the perfect foil for CKR and perhaps Rivell will come off the bench to replace him later on in games?

Can't believe though that he would want to join if he still has a chance at Preston with a new manager.

Will be pleasantly surprised to see him don the royal blue and white stripes.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Withdean Wanderer said:
Yep, reports are rubbish - fee agreed but player doesn't want to come

Thats funny!

Preston Chairman 'Danny come in. Look we've agreed a fee with another club for you.'

DD 'Thats a shame, I liked it here. Who is it?'

PC 'They've agreed to match your wages as well'

DD 'OK, who is it?'

PC 'You'll like it there, its nice and sunny'

DD 'Who the f*** is it'

PC 'The towns really nice, good nightlife, loads going on'

DD 'It's f***ing Brighton isn't it. You can f*** off. I'll play for the reserves'

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
f***ing hell some people on here are a joke:-

We sign a player who is unproven and scored 36 goals at non league level, already been classed by a section of NSC as shit.

We sign (possibly) a player who has played at european level, the top level, looked good against us last year and he is also classed by a section of NSC as shit.

We bring in 5 trialists and already before we have seen any of them play again they are already another Molango.

I mean honestly im not surpised that no one wants the play for this club with a section of the fans we have.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
DAMANCLAY said:

We sign a player who is unproven and scored 36 goals at non league level, already been classed by a section of NSC as shit.

We sign (possibly) a player who has played at european level, the top level, looked good against us last year and he is also classed by a section of NSC as shit.

We bring in 5 trialists and already before we have seen any of them play again they are already another Molango.

I mean honestly im not surpised that no one wants the play for this club with a section of the fans we have.
:clap:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Timbo said:
Thats funny!

Preston Chairman 'Danny come in. Look we've agreed a fee with another club for you.'

DD 'Thats a shame, I liked it here. Who is it?'

PC 'They've agreed to match your wages as well'

DD 'OK, who is it?'

PC 'You'll like it there, its nice and sunny'

DD 'Who the f*** is it'

PC 'The towns really nice, good nightlife, loads going on'

DD 'It's f***ing Brighton isn't it. You can f*** off. I'll play for the reserves'

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Post of the day, if any potential signing read some of the posts on here they would probably travel as far south as Crawley and chance their arm on a Conference team with an uncertain future.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:

Have you been a fan long? If you have you'd know what to expect!

Seriously though, I never understood how Dichio made a living from football. Him and Warren Barton were the worst two players I've ever seen at top level.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Timbo said:
Have you been a fan long? If you have you'd know what to expect!

Seriously though, I never understood how Dichio made a living from football. Him and Warren Barton were the worst two players I've ever seen at top level.

Dichio is just what we need:bowdown: :bowdown:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Gifton scored a great goal at Ipswich but was complete rubbish for the other 93 mins

Dichio is a proper trier more skill than GNW and is superb in the air

I reckon he would get 20+ next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here