Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
But I do like how you did the fourm.:thud: I've been going on since the day I joined the forum needed updating, and now you have moved the avatars, it looks a lot, lot, lot better.

What was on NSP was being sarcastic, like everyone on NSP was. I clearly think you took it all out of proportion, many people do when they're stressed, fed up etc. and everyone than joined the bandwagon against me.

The first paragraph has little relevance to the debate, because you was stressed, read something, took it the wrong way as many people do, I've done it when I have c/w deadlines approaching, and took it out on someone. If you wasn't stressed, and took it out on me for the hell of it, than shame on you I guess. But this matter has been virtually sorted, and thanks Billy for your help.

Anyhow, I gotta do some work now, just came in here and refreshed!!

There are times when it's better to say nothing and just let it be. You don't have to defend everything you say or do - and you have a habit of winding people up when you do.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:DA whole thread about the updates on NSC that also seems to contain a microcosm of all the worst crap that goes on here, Aids talking shit and people wildly over reacting and bullying the f*** out of him (seriously BAG you do not come across well on this thread, I just hope there is a reason behind why you say what you do to him).

Other than that cheers Arthur, should be quality once all the little problems are ironed out.:clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
:DA whole thread about the updates on NSC that also seems to contain a microcosm of all the worst crap that goes on here, Aids talking shit and people wildly over reacting and bullying the f*** out of him (seriously BAG you do not come across well on this thread, I just hope there is a reason behind why you say what you do to him).

Other than that cheers Arthur, should be quality once all the little problems are ironed out.:clap:

To be honest, i dont give a flyer. There are reasons behind what i say, and im not going to explain it on here.

I stand by what i say, if you dont like it, that's your problem

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
To be honest, i dont give a flyer. There are reasons behind what i say, and im not going to explain it on here.

I stand by what i say, if you dont like it, that's your problem

As I said, I hope there are reasons behind what you say rather than it just being an unprovoked attack.

I would suggest that you do give a flyer or you wouldn't have replied and that it is completely your and Aids problem as you give him a load of welly and he has clearly done something that really gets to you.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
As I said, I hope there are reasons behind what you say rather than it just being an unprovoked attack.

I would suggest that you do give a flyer or you wouldn't have replied and that it is completely your and Aids problem as you give him a load of welly and he has clearly done something that really gets to you.

And as i said, and you quoted so i presume you read it, there are reasons.

And about not giving a flyer - that was a reply to your opinion.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I don't want to prolong any spats but I would like to speak up for Adrie so far as pictures are concerned. He is quite right to say that there was no problem in him using some of my images on the REMF DVD cover. Things only started to go pearshaped when it dawned on me that the draft DVD cover wasn't a draft and that since I hadn't been asked to supply the pictures at the correct resolution, they'd look utter shite! As I said at the time, it's not a hanging offence and the situation could be easily sorted. At worst, Adrie is guilty of nothing more than being young and inexperienced with these things!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
And as i said, and you quoted so i presume you read it, there are reasons.

And about not giving a flyer - that was a reply to your opinion.

I did read it and thats why I mentioned it.

I knew the flyer comment was about my opinion and my post on that still stands.

1066gull

A screenshot of old school is now on Wikipedia for nostalgia.

Back to the upgrade : I'm getting lots of red crosses where pictures should be , is this just me and how can it be rectified ?

It's you, I think you must have been taking some of drugs youwork with!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You're not helping yourself.

laura-again.jpg

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I haven't done any of those things since I was asked to come back!

All of those things were pretty done in the the first year I was on here, and I especially haven't done any of them since April. What's with the need to bring up the past? Why can't you just shut your mouth and not speak about me again!

I tell you what. Instead of all this hiding-behind-keyboard-shite, let's meet up at the first match of the season and you can have a serious attempt at shutting my mouth for me.

See you then, time and place of your choosing. I get fed up with this typing bollocks, I really do prefer the face-to-face action.

You are, as BAG put it, a **** of the first order. The copyright theft involved nicking videos and putting them up on his own site, not just the photos incident, you continually flap your lips and then claim it was all "a joke" - well, this time it doesn't wash Aids, time to face up to the action-consequence chain of events. PM me, and we'll have a little chat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I tell you what. Instead of all this hiding-behind-keyboard-shite, let's meet up at the first match of the season and you can have a serious attempt at shutting my mouth for me.

See you then, time and place of your choosing. I get fed up with this typing bollocks, I really do prefer the face-to-face action.

You are, as BAG put it, a **** of the first order. The copyright theft involved nicking videos and putting them up on his own site, not just the photos incident, you continually flap your lips and then claim it was all "a joke" - well, this time it doesn't wash Aids, time to face up to the action-consequence chain of events. PM me, and we'll have a little chat.

So if you meet up, and give him a smack. Does that mean you are right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here