Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Thats NSP. NSP is like that. And I never even knew this guy was doing the upgrade. it was a f***ing piss take with people on NSP/NSC. Everyone who goes on NSP must know what they are letting themselves in for. We are all grateful for the good upgrade, we all are, but I don't think anyone deserves personal abuse like that - especially when none of us had no idea it was even you who was upgrading and it was no personal dig at anyone

You didnt really mean it like that did you aids? It quite clearly wasnt a piss take.

Even someone as stupid as you would see how someone who has taken the time out of a wonderful day like today to please geeks like you would take offence at your remark.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know why people are having a dig at aids for when they have said similar things about the upgrade themselves.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
read my post above. i never knew it was him, i never even spoken to him and didnt no he was doing it, i thought it was bozza. and it was a joke, even bozza would have understood.

I'll ask him tomorrow when I go out for lunch with him.

In the mean time I suggest you keep your mouth shut and get back to moaning about your lack of stoat action or something similar.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I don't know why people are having a dig at aids for when they have said similar things about the upgrade themselves.

I didn't say anything about the upgrade. Don't think BAG did either. And even if I did, it wouldn't be relevant here - its Aids' serious hypocrisy thats the issue.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I didn't say anything about the upgrade. Don't think BAG did either. And even if I did, it wouldn't be relevant here - its Aids' serious hypocrisy thats the issue.

I said it doesnt look right, i admit that that wasnt the best thing i could have said, but aids took it a lot further than i did - by making it personal

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Smilies and icons back

Could you possibly change the pofile information so that it appears on the left?

Go into the admin then click vBulletin options then go to "Style & Language Settings" then set "Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template" to yes.

Thanks.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To everyone else re the look and feel. This is just the bog standard look and feel that comes with vBulletin I will try and change most thing back to how they were and restore all the images/smilies.

EVERYTHING is backed up so if you are missing anything don't piss yer pants nothing will be lost.

Just please bare with me.

Ta

Arthur

That sounds good, cheers!. :clap::banana:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

I wasn't refering to everyone who was having a pop at him, I just noticed that a few people had made similar comments themselves.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Could you possibly change the pofile information so that it appears on the left?

Go into the admin then click vBulletin options then go to "Style & Language Settings" then set "Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template" to yes.

Thanks.

Good call! :clap:

Once that's done they won't know the difference :D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Testing testing. :thud:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The logo needs uploading and the colours need tweaking, apart from that the upgrade is looking good. When the logo has been uploaded it will feel more like home. And the link to the live chat needs to be re-added.

No doubt there are plenty of hacks that can be installed.

Just found this hack which might be useful...
103.png

milestone_1x1.gif

milestone_2x1.gif

milestone_3x1.gif

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can you remove the suicide link Hampshire? It's hardly funny.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis

SSSSHHHH. You are not allowed to stick up for 1066 on here. Its the trendy thing to do to slag him of isnt it.:jester:

Seriously though, If someone else had said that no-one would have batted an eyelid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here