Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
What about Limewire?

Why don't you have ago at me downloading music illegally.

It's because EVERYONE does it, like the majority of people who host images or videos on to sites that they don't own.

I don't understand your argument, because you have no case against me whatsoever. And quite frankly, your making yourself look rather foolish, but if you are happy to talk sometime next season, just do so if you ever spot me during or before a match.

Do you want me banned from NSC or something? Well, this argument has no relevance to NSC at all. Just let it go, because you have a very small percentage behind you as the majority of people can see your debating about nothing..

Right - not everyone nicks stuff from fellow fans and then argues about the rights and wrongs, and fails to take advice when it is given to them. When you first came on here, I thought you were a fabricated account, made up by someone who was having a laugh. Unfortunately, it wasn't. It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't still nicking stuff and posting it on Wikipedia and getting told off by them (no, I don't work for them, and I thought that calling an admin a "c**t" was a masterstroke!). The argument has relevance because you brought it on to NSC with your comments about the board.

I think that there may be more who share my point of view than you believe. Sometimes you need to check your posts before you press the "submit" button, and decide whether or not you are going to be sticking your dick into a hornet's nest. The fact that you generate this sort of reaction has to tell you something, no?

I will contact you before the first match of the season, and we will have that little chat - and it won't be a violent one, in case everyone else is getting excited about the prospect of selling tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here