Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Sorry isn't this obvious? You post on a website where jokes about rape, paedophilia and physical disability are de rigueur (I know Irony is like SOOO funny) and then you come on here complaining that you've been unfairly singled out by a moderator for personal abuse (amongst other things).

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against NSP at all - I pop in every now and again, but I still can't help but find it funny when an NSPer get's all sensitive about something someone else posted.

It is irony, and if you see what i post, you will quite clearly see that i do not participate with those conversations, because of what I have seen, and gone through personally. I dont know if you know, but i have a physical disability myself.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:1066seagull

For examples of Aids not really understanding copyright law and trying to post images that he does not own!

Also see about half way down the page (section 9) where he calls the administrator - guess what.....it starts with a c....

No one is calling him a copyright lawyer or charmer!

In the era of YouTube I don't think he is alone in not taking a lot of notice of copyright though!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
No one is calling him a copyright lawyer or charmer!

In the era of YouTube I don't think he is alone in not taking a lot of notice of copyright though!

But Aids, bless him, is one of the few to argue with a Wikipedia Adminisrator and call them a **** for not agreeing with him. Later on, he is warned not to attack the admins, and continues to vandalise pages and stick up illegal images. He really does not learn, and that it what I find most frustrating. Even the Primary School children I teach manage to retain information the fourth time you give it to them, he cannot retain any information beyond that which he decides appertains to him. He is going to have a very hard life if he carries on this way. Aids is not "special needs" - he should be able to take responsibility for his actions and his statements - take a look in the Mods area of this board and you can see how often he is banned/suspended - and to get round this, he has multiple accounts!

So, when he launches at someone who has tried to do us a favour, he should be accountable for his actions, and when he spouts off from behind a keyboard, it was only a matter of time before someone decided to have a chat with him in real life.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
But Aids, bless him, is one of the few to argue with a Wikipedia Adminisrator and call them a **** for not agreeing with him. Later on, he is warned not to attack the admins, and continues to vandalise pages and stick up illegal images. He really does not learn, and that it what I find most frustrating. Even the Primary School children I teach manage to retain information the fourth time you give it to them, he cannot retain any information beyond that which he decides appertains to him. He is going to have a very hard life if he carries on this way. Aids is not "special needs" - he should be able to take responsibility for his actions and his statements - take a look in the Mods area of this board and you can see how often he is banned/suspended - and to get round this, he has multiple accounts!

I know where you're coming from, it pisses me off when people say things on here that they wouldn't say in real life. I can't disagree with what you've said, but all that aside, today he didn't deserve to get a load of abuse because of a sarcastic remark on another forum. Also, you're not the copyright police, why do you care if he uses copyrighted images?

So, when he launches at someone who has tried to do us a favour, he should be accountable for his actions, and when he spouts off from behind a keyboard, it was only a matter of time before someone decided to have a chat with him in real life.
It was sarcastic, loads of people have posted stuff like that before and guess what, no witch-hunt, no abuse.

1066gull

What about Limewire?

Why don't you have ago at me downloading music illegally.

It's because EVERYONE does it, like the majority of people who host images or videos on to sites that they don't own.

I don't understand your argument, because you have no case against me whatsoever. And quite frankly, your making yourself look rather foolish, but if you are happy to talk sometime next season, just do so if you ever spot me during or before a match.

Do you want me banned from NSC or something? Well, this argument has no relevance to NSC at all. Just let it go, because you have a very small percentage behind you as the majority of people can see your debating about nothing..

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

With you on that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mainly, it has to be said, due to the shit to be found on the other threads.

What are you talking about? Close season is the time when NSC shines and all it inhabitants get to show off their intellectual prowess on all manner of world issues.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Well I think it looks OK to be fair, better than the previous NSC.

Well done, arthur

(I have read this whole thread and it seems many people have many problems, that is all.)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No, keep digging that enormous hole as it is very amusing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here