Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

To be honest, i dont give a flyer. There are reasons behind what i say, and im not going to explain it on here.

I stand by what i say, if you dont like it, that's your problem
Er ... no.

NSC isn't the place for personal abuse. I'd like to think that people are sensible enough to understand this.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
So if you meet up, and give him a smack. Does that mean you are right?

Nope - it means that he understands actions and consequences. He wants to "shut my mouth" - he is welcome to try. Most of us learn that we cannot carry on the way they he seems to think he is able, and we learn the hard way, or the easy way. He has been advised, warned, corrected, banned, brought back under warnings, and still fails to grasp the main points. Now, I am willing to give him the chance to come out from behind the keyboard and put his point across. It does not mean that it will end up with him bleeding profusely from the nose, but it does mean that he cannot "log off" and flounce away to another notice board. Welcome to the real world.

Sounds fair enough to me.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
It may well be. But i wouldnt have it any other way.

It's quite funny how much you slag them off, but youre so desperate to get back when youre banned under one of your aliases isnt it?

Yeah that would be total hypocrisy. I mean, imagine really slagging off a website/forum and then continuing to post on it. What kind of a hypocrite does that?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yeah that would be total hypocrisy. I mean, imagine really slagging off a website/forum and then continuing to post on it. What kind of a hypocrite does that?

Yes, good point well made.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

I dont have a problem with NSC, what i do have a problem with is the double standards shown on this very thread (e.g - a woman being singled out for swearing, when men can swear all they like, me being singled out by a moderator for personal abuse, when i'm not the first, and i wont be the last)

NSC is good if you want to know things about the Albion, what's going on in Brighton etc, but you'd be a fool if you didnt think that there are substansive problems with some of the people who post on this board.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
NSC is good if you want to know things about the Albion, what's going on in Brighton etc, but you'd be a fool if you didnt think that there are substansive problems with some of the people who post on this board.

I must be a fool, I don't even know what substansive means:nono:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I dont have a problem with NSC, what i do have a problem with is the double standards shown on this very thread (e.g - a woman being singled out for swearing, when men can swear all they like, me being singled out by a moderator for personal abuse, when i'm not the first, and i wont be the last)

I love it when NSPers claim double standards.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I must be a fool, I don't even know what substansive means:nono:

Substantial, and she's right - there are little cliques on here who seem to revel in turning on the target du jour. The final resort of the terminally mentally challenged is to resort to correcting grammar and spelling, but then again NSC descends to that level on a regular basis.

Why the big fuss about BAG using the "C" word, when the "raped" word is thrown around on a regular basis? There are far worse, and far more insulting words and phrases used on here, and no-one seems to mind. Is it because she's female, and dared to go against the "leave Aids alone" consensus?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
You are, as BAG put it, a **** of the first order. The copyright theft involved nicking videos and putting them up on his own site, not just the photos incident, you continually flap your lips and then claim it was all "a joke" - well, this time it doesn't wash Aids, time to face up to the action-consequence chain of events. PM me, and we'll have a little chat.

Is that the videos that were on someone else's website without permission to start with?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Er ... no.

NSC isn't the place for personal abuse. I'd like to think that people are sensible enough to understand this.

You are a one. Next you will be telling me it is a forum for discussing Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Is that the videos that were on someone else's website without permission to start with?

I think you'll find that they were videos that belonged to someone, definitely not Aids - there was a huge thread in which Aids claimed they were his, then claimed that they were "free to own" - then finally 'fessed up to nicking them. I can't be arsed to go hunting back for the thread, I am sure that someone else can find it/link it/go over it all again.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think you'll find that they were videos that belonged to someone, definitely not Aids - there was a huge thread in which Aids claimed they were his, then claimed that they were "free to own" - then finally 'fessed up to nicking them. I can't be arsed to go hunting back for the thread, I am sure that someone else can find it/link it/go over it all again.

I vaguely recall it. Not the boys finest hour but slightly hypocritical of anyone who viewed/downloaded them from the original source to criticise him.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
You're not helping yourself.

laura-again.jpg

And neither, with respect are you! Only posting screen shots of stuff from other forums is never helpful. Especially if one has had reason to complain about that very activity oneself.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Again, what do you mean?

Sorry isn't this obvious? You post on a website where jokes about rape, paedophilia and physical disability are de rigueur (I know Irony is like SOOO funny) and then you come on here complaining that you've been unfairly singled out by a moderator for personal abuse (amongst other things).

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against NSP at all - I pop in every now and again, but I still can't help but find it funny when an NSPer get's all sensitive about something someone else posted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here