Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
If Adrie isn't such a bad bloke, why do people spend so much time telling us that? If he wasn't such a bad bloke, he wouldn't keep on f***ing up, and wouldn't need defending so often - his list of infractions is almost endless, ranging from copyright theft to repeating MSN conversations, and including the gamut of "it wasn't me, I didn't mean that". How come every one else on here can simply get on with it without flouncing off or pulling the victim card (except US and LI, obviously).

He makes a continual twat of himself, despite being given advice (friendly and otherwise), and it is pretty telling that when he can't do it here, he goes to NSP and does it over there instead. Does anyone remember when he first logged on, he had actually been banned from another site for behaving like he does on here?

I don't give a shit what he is like when you actually meet him, but I apologise for the reference to the suicide site. I have a nagging feeling that he is not the sort of person I would buy a drink.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If Adrie isn't such a bad bloke, why do people spend so much time telling us that? If he wasn't such a bad bloke, he wouldn't keep on f***ing up, and wouldn't need defending so often - his list of infractions is almost endless, ranging from copyright theft to repeating MSN conversations, and including the gamut of "it wasn't me, I didn't mean that". How come every one else on here can simply get on with it without flouncing off or pulling the victim card (except US and LI, obviously).

He makes a continual twat of himself, despite being given advice (friendly and otherwise), and it is pretty telling that when he can't do it here, he goes to NSP and does it over there instead. Does anyone remember when he first logged on, he had actually been banned from another site for behaving like he does on here?

I don't give a shit what he is like when you actually meet him, but I apologise for the reference to the suicide site. I have a nagging feeling that he is not the sort of person I would buy a drink.

Shame we can't all be like you then.

1066gull

I haven't done any of those things since I was asked to come back!

All of those things were pretty done in the the first year I was on here, and I especially haven't done any of them since April. What's with the need to bring up the past? Why can't you just shut your mouth and not speak about me again!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I haven't done any of those things since I was asked to come back!

All of those things were pretty done in the the first year I was on here, and I especially haven't done any of them since April. What's with the need to bring up the past? Why can't you just shut your mouth and not speak about me again!

What about wwhen you took roz's pictures without consent?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
For fucks sake you wierdos. I've read the offending post and he obviously meant it as a joke, it was sarcasm and cirtainly doesn't warrant the venom being spat on this thread.
Arthur - Chill out, it's not that bad
HampshireSeagulls - That copyright stuff was a load of bollocks, TGC just decided to show off and flex his 'messageboard muscles'. He's obviously not a bad lad, just lacking in a few social skills. Whatever he's done in the past, he hasn't done anything wrong in this case.
BAG - Why are you so spiteful?

1066gull

What about wwhen you took roz's pictures without consent?

FFS. This was for something we both volunteered to do. Previously I spoke to her about the use of images before the event, when I made a dummy copy of a DVD cover, and I basically misinterpreted something when she offered/I asked to use the photographs she had taken. On the day I produced the cover, I was rushed and never thought of, at the time she wanted the full res. photographs to be used rather than the ones on here site as they were 72dpi, not 300.

I tried my absolute hardest that night, my own time along with studies and everything, and I realised I was wrong taking the photographs, but you again are bringing back things that have done f*** all to NSC.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Come on, group hug.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I know, I just am feeling very irritated and upset the way some people have to treat me even if I do nothing.

But that's not the case though is it?

And Billy no I won't chill out. As someone who commutes into town every day my personal time is very precious to me because during the week I don't get a great deal of it. That is my choice and if I don't like it I could change that fact. I work as a web developer so if I'm being honest the last thing I want to be doing in my spare time is sitting in front of a shell. However yesterday afternoon (and it was all afternoon because I switched the board off at lunch in the test) I did exactly that as a favour to a very good friend of mine (Darren - I was an usher at his wedding). I've no problem doing it, as it's what mates do for each other. However when I get people telling me that some little prick is digging Darren out on a another site when a) it's on his instruction and not actually him and b) it's being done for the good of the board it pissed me off slightly especially as I was giving up my own personal time to help out.

So like I said yesterday if ANYONE (not just Adrie) doesn't like anything that I have done then they can f*** off....simple as that.

1066gull

And Billy no I won't chill out. As someone who commutes into town every day my personal time is very precious to me because during the week I don't get a great deal of it. That is my choice and if I don't like it I could change that fact. I work as a web developer so if I'm being honest the last thing I want to be doing in my spare time is sitting in front of a shell. However yesterday afternoon (and it was all afternoon because I switched the board off at lunch in the test) I did exactly that as a favour to a very good friend of mine (Darren - I was an usher at his wedding). I've no problem doing it, as it's what mates do for each other. However when I get people telling me that some little prick is digging Darren out on a another site when a) it's on his instruction and not actually him and b) it's being done for the good of the board it pissed me off slightly especially as I was giving up my own personal time to help out.

So like I said yesterday if ANYONE (not just Adrie) doesn't like anything that I have done then they can f*** off....simple as that.
But I do like how you did the fourm.:thud: I've been going on since the day I joined the forum needed updating, and now you have moved the avatars, it looks a lot, lot, lot better.

What was on NSP was being sarcastic, like everyone on NSP was. I clearly think you took it all out of proportion, many people do when they're stressed, fed up etc. and everyone than joined the bandwagon against me.

The first paragraph has little relevance to the debate, because you was stressed, read something, took it the wrong way as many people do, I've done it when I have c/w deadlines approaching, and took it out on someone. If you wasn't stressed, and took it out on me for the hell of it, than shame on you I guess. But this matter has been virtually sorted, and thanks Billy for your help.

Anyhow, I gotta do some work now, just came in here and refreshed!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Have you considered a move to Customer Services? :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here