Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick to Bournemouth and new player coming in tomorrow? (mod: title edited)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Overreacted to say the least. What are you on about with the statement i've highlighted?

Meaning the BHA bus is chugging along nicely and everyone should be in good spirits. If this is you in good spirits, what will your attitude be like if/when we go 5 games on the bounce without a single goal or point in the bag?

You make yourself look like a dick on here on almost a daily basis, take a week off.

Top post :thumbsup:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think this is ideal for Tommy, I think his services this season would of been limited and to get a chance to strike a partnership with Cook down there. Would be to good of a opportunity to turn down, wonder if this will free-up the chance to bring in Miguel from Arsenal now, who we've been in talks with for nearly a month or so!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
OP, were you talking about tomorrow as in Saturday or did you not realise how that it was Friday already when you posted? So is the player coming in on Friday (today) or Saturday (tomorrow)?

The player coming in is keen, but I believe the final decision to do the deal is still awaited (from TB?) which could mean there may be a substantial fee involved.

Hopefully today (Friday).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
£100 - £200k for Elphick is a give-away if true. Why don't we look to get some decent fees for the players we sell?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£100 - £200k for Elphick is a give-away if true. Why don't we look to get some decent fees for the players we sell?

Really? 6 figures for a player who hasn't made a first team appearance since April 2011, who barely made many League 1 appearances in 2010/2011. Wow

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I rate Elphick highly and would say £300-£400K would be a fairer price.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No it isn't. He is in his final year of his contract and i doubt it will be renewed. Whatever we get for Elphick is good business

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here