Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick to Bournemouth and new player coming in tomorrow? (mod: title edited)

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I thought Tommy and Ad did a great job as our centre backs and i was really looking forward to seeing him come back, especially as i expected Dunk to prem for 7 figures. Plus, while Greer might be the championship's answer to Frank LeBoeuf how long has he got, is it worth hanging into Tommy?
I thought he'd go on loan for half a season to get fit.
Oh-well, I'm sure he'll be awesome where he goes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good luck Tommy. Best to go if not going to be featuring in the 1st team squad with a year to go on a contract and stuck in the reserves. Gives him the chance to resurrect his career at a level where he isn't out of his depth after being out with a long term injury.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely with Toby and Barky looking like they are 'emerging' , the manic need for an additional striker is not quite as manic as it was two to three weeks back? TNBA

TTF

Toby looks good but is not ready yet and perhps needs a season out on loan playing regular in Div 1 or possibly at AFC Bournemouth I have my doubts as to whether Barker will, at this level, I think that he may end up as another Jake Robinson and do the rounds of Div 1 and 2. I think that Ben Dickinson looks a better prospect than Barker.

Just had a thought a 3 month swap loan with Toby and Kitson of Pompey.

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Very best of luck to Tommy, liked him as a player and a character off the pitch!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
oh dear , her indoors will not be happy , best of luck to you Tommy , expect a phonecall from a distraught woman demanding her £8 shirt printing cost back (when it used to fit ).

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Whichever way u cut it we need an experienced CF with presence....Barker and Adgestein have potential...true, but this is a KEY signing here, and remember we are 1 injury away from being royally buggered in that dept...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here