Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick to Bournemouth and new player coming in tomorrow? (mod: title edited)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tommy - Thanks for everything. A local lad who loves the Albion and a brilliant centre back. Best of luck - sorry you didn't play a game at the AMEX fella. Always very polite to talk to as well and would always say hello and give fans the time.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Credit to him for wanting to play football and credit to the club for getting him fit again.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The person that told Me also mentioned Bridge,Crofts,Vicente and a right back from Valencia about 2 weeks before they signed,as I said Murray is the cf we are after,but not a done deal yet.

I just wonder how Gus / the Club will spin it if we do sign him having let him go for free to out biggest rivals, and also if Gus wanted to keep him why he didn't match Palace's offer in the first place seemingly making the decision that he just wasn't that important.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I just wonder how Gus / the Club will spin it if we do sign him having let him go for free to out biggest rivals, and also if Gus wanted to keep him why he didn't match Palace's offer in the first place seemingly making the decision that he just wasn't that important.

Demand a public apology from Muz the Scuzz. Personally I couldn't forgive him.

Murrays agent f***ed it all up last time around,if He does sign I'd imagine they'd be some kind of group hug and cheesy grins all round.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
How much would it cost for him to undergo the necessary decontamination treatment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here