Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick to Bournemouth and new player coming in tomorrow? (mod: title edited)

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Now don't shoot the messenger, I am hearing our Tommy Elphick may be going to Bournemouth
I haven't a clue how true it is but it's on Facebook and twitter.
I thought he may have forced his way into the team this year as he also scores the odd goal
My apologies please remove this one I just spotted it on another thread
That'll teach me to look before posting

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd be gutted to loose Elphick, a really nice bloke who bleeds blue and white. If he goes we will need to replace him as 3 centre backs wouldn't be enough to cover suspensions and injuries

But realisically we also have Calderon/Vincelot who can also play there. I'm not sure a 4th choice out and out CB is a great use of wages. There is always the loan window if someone gets a serious injury. We coped without 4 last year.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Dont worry bud.
Some twats get great pleasure from ripping in to repeat threads.
If it fucks them of that much, all they have to do is scroll down.

Thanks for posting

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
f***ing look for similar threads first, Jesus. Tommy out on loan thread covers this pretty well. Thread closed.

Get a life ! , just becuase he has posted something which has been mentioned earlier , no need to go overboard

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Although I agree with the principle of 'looking before you post' it does make me laugh how some people get so angry when a duplicate thread appears :lolol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
But realisically we also have Calderon/Vincelot who can also play there. I'm not sure a 4th choice out and out CB is a great use of wages. There is always the loan window if someone gets a serious injury. We coped without 4 last year.

Did we? Both Cook and Hall got time on the pitch and the bench as injuries and suspensions got on top of us. Calderon is 2nd choice for both RB and LB already and he will get plenty of playing time there. I'd like to see us improve at CB as I think for a starting 11 that is where we are weakest

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Are we to assume that as the thread starter got Elphick right(ish) that he may be right with regards to the player coming in? Hmmmmm

But have they?????

I cant see any official announcement from the club yet. I know my daughter will be heartbroken if "her" Tommy is to leave permanently, she might just be able to accept a loan move....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fee looks likely to be at the minimum £100k up to £200k max. Before Palace fans start gloating I would like to point out that their club couldn't match PNE's £150k asking price for Proctor , who Dougie has trotted out the same excuse more than once that a player isn't anywhere fit enough to play for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here