Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Those Peple Who Wanted McGhee Sacked...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
NMH said:
Well then, in a world full of wonderful colour and dimension, it appears that your man has been SACKED! Yes, sacked despite all the odds that you have stacked, despite all the faults he lacked, his copybook has been blacked......
FACT.

:lolol:

Mutual consent wasn't it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NMH said:
Well then, in a world full of wonderful colour and dimension, it appears that your man has been SACKED! Yes, sacked despite all the odds that you have stacked, despite all the faults he lacked, his copybook has been blacked......
FACT.

I accept it and back the current manager, just can't help responding to the character assasination of a manager who took us to our highest placing in over a decade. It wasn't all bad, except in your monachrome world :)

Ah, memories, like the corners of your mind Icy - and I have no reason to suggest you shouldn't treasure those good memories of the brilliant results. They worked for me too, but in my monOchrome world, there actually is the big picture, .....................which you don't choose to look at.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NMH said:
Ah, memories, like the corners of your mind Icy - and I have no reason to suggest you shouldn't treasure those good memories of the brilliant results. They worked for me too, but in my monOchrome world, there actually is the big picture, .....................which you don't choose to look at.

But to actually see the BIG picture you're gonna need to remove these

blinkers.gif

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
NMH said:
Yeah, lots of things look nice when put that way.
Of course it was mutual consent.

He has left a few jobs under mutual consent. So his copybook has hardly been blotted. Im past caring now anyway.

NMH said:
Funny Icy, but I have the same view of you!

It's known that I'm not the only one who who saw the big picture as requiring of a change, and I suppose you could say, we got our way and .........you didn't. :thumbsup: :banana: punk: :rave:

Spot on, which is why people like you will be held to account if this season goes tits up :wave:

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
NMH said:
It's known that I'm not the only one who who saw the big picture as requiring of a change, and I suppose you could say, we got our way and .........you didn't. :thumbsup: :banana: punk: :rave:

And yet having got your way, rather than revel in the new dawn you continue to launch vitriol in the direction of the past. That's what I don't understand.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Spot on, which is why people like you will be held to account if this season goes tits up :wave:

Held to Account? What the f*** are you on about? Yeah right, because if it goes wrong we will all blame people who wanted MM out:rolleyes: :shootself

Last edited:

London Irish said:

You can't blame me sunshine, I am still awaiting a letter from Mr Knight asking me to pick the team, allowing me to recover some players from those let go in recent times. Then you can hold me responsible, as long as I get McGhees wages of course, for taking the team down.

Sid James said:
And yet having got your way, rather than revel in the new dawn you continue to launch vitriol in the direction of the past. That's what I don't understand.

Well I could just roll my thumbs in smug silence, except for chappies who prefer to continue discussing the merits of a manager despite the fact that he's gone.
Same goes for discussion about Alan Mullery, not beyond discussion is he? Apparently there has been a book-signing at the Clock Tower - you should have gone along to tell him to get over it, stop reminding Brighton that he has written about our football team!

Les Biehn said:
Yeah right, because if it goes wrong we will all blame people who wanted MM out
Well, I certainly will.

You will be doing your usual thing, a bit like Kev and 1066, of blowing whichever way the wind is on NSC on the matter.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Well, I certainly will.

You will be doing your usual thing, a bit like Kev and 1066, of blowing whichever way the wind is on NSC on the matter.

:lolol: Hilarious, you do talk shit don't you. Firstly you do have high regard for your opinion if you think people will care if you hold them accountable.

And secondly LI why don't you just apologise for that lie you just told about me. You know full well my opinion and it has been fairly consistent. The reason you can't get to grips with it is because it is a bit too even handed for you. You have picked one of the easy routes, all out support even in the face of adversity. Admittedly the anti MM is an easier one to tread but your one dimensional view is hardly any better.

Please stop lying LI, it only serves to weaken your argument when you actually have something decent to say.

Les Biehn said:
:And secondly LI why don't you just apologise for that lie you just told about me. You know full well my opinion and it has been fairly consistent.

:)

You are just a weird messageboard leech who parasites off the opinions of others because you have none of your own. Whatever is the popular middle-ground opinion of a forum, that will be your opinion.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
:)

You are just a weird messageboard leech who parasites off the opinions of others because you have none of your own. Whatever is the popular middle-ground opinion of a forum, that will be your opinion.

Ho hum, more lies and more attempts to discredit people who disagree with you by making insidious accusations about thier character.

If you talk shit it doesn't make it more valid because no one agrees with it LI. It just means you are talking shit.

How about some evidence to what you are saying? Or has my pro MM stance escaped your memory? Is it the fact that I point out your lies, half truths and poor indepth tactical knowledge that is making you say more lies?

Last edited:

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
NMH said:
Well I could just roll my thumbs in smug silence, except for chappies who prefer to continue discussing the merits of a manager despite the fact that he's gone.
Same goes for discussion about Alan Mullery, not beyond discussion is he? Apparently there has been a book-signing at the Clock Tower - you should have gone along to tell him to get over it, stop reminding Brighton that he has written about our football team!

I didn't say he was beyond discussion. I just don't understand such venom now he is gone. You seem to think he only ever came down here to destroy our club whilst pulling in a few quid in the process.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
London Irish said:

Sorry to jump on the band wagon so late but what is a successful result in the court of London Irish? And who exactly will be holding us to account? You on a message board? :lolol:

Les Biehn said:
Is it the fact that I point out your lies, half truths and poor indepth tactical knowledge that is making you say more lies?
And you can do all this despite going to, what, about 3 or 4 games this season? :lolol: I admit, you are the board expert at discussing in-depth tactics of games you haven't seen :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy said:
Sorry to jump on the band wagon so late but what is a successful result in the court of London Irish? And who exactly will be holding us to account? You on a message board? :lolol:

Succesful result will be the objectives set out by Dick Knight at the beginning of the season, midtable and developing the youth.

As for what happens if we fall badly short of that, you'll be amazed at the amount of people who will be around saying McGhee should have been given more time. Just watch and see! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here