Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that get right on your tits...

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
tailgaters on the a23 in the morning. 80-85 mph and two feet behind me very clever!
people who let their dogs crap all over my sons juniofr football pitch,the lumps i can deal with but the runny ones make me reach every time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
riders of those little scooter/motor bike things who think they are barry Sheene or Evil Kaneevil

wankers

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
patcham seagulls said:
tailgaters on the a23 in the morning. 80-85 mph and two feet behind me very clever!
people who let their dogs crap all over my sons juniofr football pitch,the lumps i can deal with but the runny ones make me reach every time.

get out my f***ing way then you pussy.

.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
People who say that drivers in the middle lane are somehow moronic. OK, so those of us who drive at 70 mph should constantly zigzag into the slow lane behind the lorries we will be overtaking in five seconds' time? And that's safer than the 85 mph BMWs taligating us? Grow up!

Or the trafific reports discussing "rubberneckers" slowing down to get an eyeful of the carnage on the other carriageway. We'd be less than human if we saw a flashing blue light ahead and kept going at the maximum speed and even when we saw a crash we kept going at the same mph. Even braking to 65 mph will create a wave effect that creates a small jam ... what do the traffic "journalists" suggest ... that we all look the other way and put our foot down?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Monkey Man said:
People who say that drivers in the middle lane are somehow moronic. OK, so those of us who drive at 70 mph should constantly zigzag into the slow lane behind the lorries we will be overtaking in five seconds' time? And that's safer than the 85 mph BMWs taligating us? Grow up!

Or the trafific reports discussing "rubberneckers" slowing down to get an eyeful of the carnage on the other carriageway. We'd be less than human if we saw a flashing blue light ahead and kept going at the maximum speed and even when we saw a crash we kept going at the same mph. Even braking to 65 mph will create a wave effect that creates a small jam ... what do the traffic "journalists" suggest ... that we all look the other way and put our foot down?
YOUR FOOT SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DOWN AS FAR AS IT WILL GO............:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We should do the same as the Belgians and plant shrubs in the central reservation so that the opposite carriageway cannot be seen.
It helps at night too as you don't get dazzled by oncoming headlights in unlit areas.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yorkie said:
We should do the same as the Belgians and plant shrubs in the central reservation so that the opposite carriageway cannot be seen.
It helps at night too as you don't get dazzled by oncoming headlights in unlit areas.

Like most of the A1.

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
Monkey Man said:

I think you will find that the middle lane is described as an overtaking lane, and not for the sole use of 'morons' doing 70 mph.

If you don't understand how motorways work then don't drive on them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People who can't be bothered to use capital letters and abbreviations. Text speak also.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The 1840 London Bridge->Brighton service. Delayed or cancelled more times than it actually runs. That really gets on my tits.
:angry:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
ITV's Championship coverage.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tim Lovejoy and his f***ing annoying EASY chants:censored:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
speed bumps...why do they call em that? if anything they make you slow down!!!! oh yeh................................89th minute fuckin equalisers!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
cristiano ronaldo, joe cole & anyone else that keeps doing pointless stepovers. if I was a player I'd sythe the c unts in two

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Slowhand said:
I think you will find that the middle lane is described as an overtaking lane, and not for the sole use of 'morons' doing 70 mph.

If you don't understand how motorways work then don't drive on them.

Hmm. So if one is driving past a succession of lorries one must constantly cut in behind each one of them ... or perhaps opt for the safer option of sticking in the middle and reducing the amount of manouevres required? Have a think...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here