Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that get right on your tits...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton TID said:
I'm not surprised that you are angry at them ignoring your retrieiver puppy.

It's one thing taking it out on a human, but to be so damn rude to an innocent doggy is just bang out of order. I hope your dog shat all over the Fun Dog Show organiser's foot, I really do. And then bit the BASTARD

The dog didn't, so I had too :ohmy:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
When I lived in Edinburgh it was schoolkids who failed to give up their seat to an old person on the bus home from work. That just made my blood boil, the thing was that they were always public school kids, just made me want to tell them that their parents had wasted their investment as clearly the school had failed to teach them any manners.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Cyclists...bumwobbling freeloaders.Tax them!

And caravans...Tax them off the road.

And cars with no passengers that block up the school run.

And those who don't agree with my posts.....grrrrrrr.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
KinkyGoebels said:
news breaks in films

watching Reign of Fire, then.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I HATE the M25 every inch of traffic moving at 2mph along it :angry: :angry: and the foreign trucks which drive in the middle lanes :angry:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Yesterday, bus pulls up, we all stand aside to let the old dear get off, and she barks 'you could wait until I get off' ???

and people that phone you and are having a conversation and when you answer they say hang on a second.....and your like, erm you called my number, if your talking to someone else why not call later....you've interupted my day and I have to wait while you finish your chat in your office! :angry:

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Timseagull, just put the handset next to the radio, leave it there for 4 or 5 minutes then pick it up and see if they are still there, if so then you just thank them for waiting.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
on some albums where the accoustic guitar player makes that squeeky sound as his/her hand moves up and down the frets.

Its not clever, its just fecking annoying.

People who do the "stand up if you want Falmer" just to piss off the stewards and then moan at being told to sit down

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
People who arrive at the game late (bevvied up) then laeve early for half time refreshments. Arrive back late after the interval and then proceed to feck off before the final whistle.

This has been debated before though.

Oh and people who run to get a bus then spend a minute trying to find a bus pass or change, pay the driver and then get off next stop!! All very trying if you are battling against time to get to the station to catcah a train. All this on a wonderful summer morning when a 300 yard stroll would be a much nicer alternative.

D

Deleted User X18H

Sammy the seagull said:
When you buy sommit from a shop in the morning and even after you have giving them your money they still dont say thanks!!!:angry: :censored:
The gentleman who owns the expensive and probably soon to put out of business by the super new and cheaper newsagent offy and Internet cafe at the top of Queens road by the station never says thank you until you cup your ear and say 'pardon, sorry
there that didn't hurt did it'

I think I am becoming more Victor Meldrewesque the older I get to the point where recently I've had to hire a skip, as I've been working on me garden. f*** me the bastards who think that just because I've paid £125 for a skip I want them to dump all their shit in MY skip.
It's got to the point where the slightest noise outside at night prompts me to leap out of bed, swearing and rush to the bedroom window and catch the pikey cheapskate bastards as they chuck another childs bike,rubbish bag,plant pot or whatever they f***ing want into MY BLOODY SKIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here