Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that get right on your tits...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Franks Wild Years said:
I think I am becoming more Victor Meldrewesque the older I get to the point where recently I've had to hire a skip, as I've been working on me garden. f*** me the bastards who think that just because I've paid £125 for a skip I want them to dump all their shit in MY skip.
It's got to the point where the slightest noise outside at night prompts me to leap out of bed, swearing and rush to the bedroom window and catch the pikey cheapskate bastards as they chuck another childs bike,rubbish bag,plant pot or whatever they f***ing want into MY BLOODY SKIP.

Where do you live Frank? I have an old fridge and a nasty old couch I need to dump!!

:dunce:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Shop assistants who carry on talkiing to other shop assistants when they are supposed to be serving me

People who drop litter

People who don't say thank you when you wave them through/hold the door open for them

Old people who think their age gives them a fast-track route to parking spaces/the front of any queue/the right to ignore any gesture of help - I don't care how many germans you killed Grandad, I'm just trying to be polite - it doesn't take much to say thank you does it you miserable old GIT

and..........................................relax

:clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The new traffic lights that have been put up at the end of my road, which mean I now have to queue to get into and out of the road when it was a lot easier before they put the fricking lights there. Bastard council seem to be inconveniening the majority of people, and causing a traffic jam just for the benefit of the odd few who want to turn right.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
People who say its too much bother to re-cycle at home

People who chuck litter out of their car

My next door neighbour who supports Manure and when they are on TV spends the whole 90 minutes shouting at the tv for my benefit to show he is a supporter. I asked him how often he had been to see ManU and he said he could not afford to go. Now I dont mind him being poor and I accept that somebody has to support the sh1t teams but please make the effort to go once in a blue moon instead of making your front room into the strettford end every time your heros are on TV - I have said this to him and he laughed.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Women in supermarkets/shops

Get your method of payment out before you get to the till, it never fails to wind me up when the assistant states the price and then the woman just looks at the assistant as if to say "I didn't realise I had to pay"

They then spend the next 5 minutes rummaging through 15 years worth of receipts and lipstick covered bits of tissue to get to their purses that a bursting at the seams with every loyalty card and picutures of their kids in school uniforms :angry:

alan917

Aug 5, 2005
people who leave thier trolley in the middle of the aisle in sainsbury's while they go elsewhere. pisses me off.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Brighton TID said:
You should have slapped the bitch. Ignorant slag.

Makes my blood boil

Do what I often do and just as they get past you say your wlecome. Some look at you and say what or pardon and I then reply oh sorry I thought you said thank you.

Caught several people out that way. Satisfaction on my part

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oct 20, 2004
Mancunians and Southerners :salute:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Try it, you'll have a nasty shock when you notice the naked,getting a bit flabby round the edges, red faced bloke mouthing obscenities at you from the first floor window.

I can deal with that. I must admit that with residential parking at a premium in Brighton there is nothing worse than some frickin' skip in your street because some inconsiderate bugger has £125 to burn and is too lazy to get rid of his/her rubbish by more considerate means. It's people like you FWY who force me to circle the streets five times before finding a parking space, and I will happily dump my rubbish in any such skip as I feel it is the least the skip owner can do to compensate the local drivers.

If of course the skip is on your private driveway, or you live in a road where parking is not at a premium I take it all back.
;)

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
When you walk through town/churchill square on a weekend and you find yourself ducking and diving and squeezing past people who appear to always have the right of way and if it you didn't you would easily collide and knock em back!

I'm not bloody invisible!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

And of course woman automatically have rights to clear their desired path by bashing your ankles with their 3 wheeled monster truck prams/buggy's :censored:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
See-Goals said:
And of course woman automatically have rights to clear their desired path by bashing your ankles with their 3 wheeled monster truck prams/buggy's :censored:

Completely agree - have made note to self to never ever do this with my stroller!! In fact I've decided whilst baby is tiny that I should carry him or her..... lets see how long that lasts for me though :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here