Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that get right on your tits...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Monkey Man said:
Hmm. So if one is driving past a succession of lorries one must constantly cut in behind each one of them ... or perhaps opt for the safer option of sticking in the middle and reducing the amount of manouevres required? Have a think...

That's one extreme. Usually the middle lane clods don't get back in when there's half a mile of clear lane on the inside either.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Yorkie said:
That's one extreme. Usually the middle lane clods don't get back in when there's half a mile of clear lane on the inside either.

True enough but there are very valid reasons for remaining in the middle lane for long periods. This country's motorways are overloaded and on vast stretches the inside lane (and often much of the middle lane) is occupied by 60mph lorries a few feet from each other. Anyone who wants to take their chances in those lanes is a braver driver than me.

Monkey Man said:
True enough but there are very valid reasons for remaining in the middle lane for long periods. This country's motorways are overloaded and on vast stretches the inside lane (and often much of the middle lane) is occupied by 60mph lorries a few feet from each other. Anyone who wants to take their chances in those lanes is a braver driver than me.

No there's not. The highway code clearly states that if the inside lane is clear you should move over to the left, only pulling out to overtake again. The reason there is so much dangerous congestion on the motorways is because people think they know better and refuse to pull over.

Want proof? Watch all the ignorant fools pull over and drive correctly whenever a police car appears in the inside lane. Funny how they all suddenly decide that it's not too dangerous then.

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Smokers

Queueing

Adults who let their children run wild in restaurants, shops, etc

Elton John

Dog shit

Rudeness

:nono:

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
Monkey Man said:
Hmm. So if one is driving past a succession of lorries one must constantly cut in behind each one of them ... or perhaps opt for the safer option of sticking in the middle and reducing the amount of manouevres required? Have a think...

Having thought, I suspect passing a succession of lorries would be called..... overtaking.

If the inside lane is reasonably empty and you still stick to the middle la..... oh why am I bothering, you know when you are driving like a tosser!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
When you are in a bit of a hurry and approach some roadworks. You queue up and wait like any responsible driver.

You ignore the salesman scum who overtakes everybody and filters across at the last moment delaying you further. You ignore him because you are better than him.

You accept the sign that says 'Essential roadworks ahead -delays expected' because you are satisfied that you, as an upstanding member of the travelling public, have been reliably informed that the work is indeed 'essential'.

you happily approach the cones which splay neatly in a diagonal manner across the road, thus filtering the traffic down to a single lane in a controlled manner, to protect the workers working closeby on the highway.

Upon seeing absolutely no workers actually working or even present behind the cones, you become ABSOLUTELY f***ing LIVID!!! ANGRIER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE.

YOU REV YOUR ENGINE, DO A QUICK WHEEL SPIN FOR THE GIRLS, SWAY ACROSS THE ROAD AND TAKE OUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE BASTARD ORANGE CONES. YOU SCATTER THEM EVERYWHERE WHILST SHOUTING 'TOSSERS!' AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE. SUDDENLY YOU FEEL STRANGELY GOOD.

You drive on to your destination.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
People that moan about Moaners........:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
People that moan about Moaners that Moan :p

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
people who talk shit, and cant justify their comments :)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
People that are addicted to messageboards, people like me!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
bakesy said:
People that are addicted to messageboards, people like me!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink:

And there's me thinking you were addicted to me :(

:lolol: :lolol:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
People that tell you how much everything costs

People who turn up with a birthday card 3 days late - why bother

Mums that go on and on about their kids in that ever so slightly competitive way

People who offer to do things for others the moan about it afterwards

people who eat smelly crisps then sit and pick bits out of their teeth in front of you

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Tight shorts said:
People that tell you how much everything costs

People who turn up with a birthday card 3 days late - why bother

Mums that go on and on about their kids in that ever so slightly competitive way

People who offer to do things for others the moan about it afterwards

people who eat smelly crisps then sit and pick bits out of their teeth in front of you

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
blokes who burst in every 5 minutes when you are talking to a bird upstairs cause they quite blatantly want the girl, and need to check if you are up to something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here