Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that get right on your tits...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Slowhand said:
The other day I held the door open for a bloke coming out of the bank and after he had passed me in silence I very politely said

'I'm sorry, what did you say'

he said 'I didn't say anything'

I then said 'Oh, I thought you said thank you'

As he walked away he had a face like a smacked ar*e, he still didn't thank me but I felt better!

Or is that just what you wished you had said and in reality you said nothing can carried on?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I f***ing HATE THE 'CLIP

clippydeath.gif

DIE YOU BASTARD.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Watching Australian batsmen trot to 70 without loss without alarm and then see English fielders drop a catch.

Cheeky Monkey said:
I can deal with that. I must admit that with residential parking at a premium in Brighton there is nothing worse than some frickin' skip in your street because some inconsiderate bugger has £125 to burn and is too lazy to get rid of his/her rubbish by more considerate means. It's people like you FWY who force me to circle the streets five times before finding a parking space, and I will happily dump my rubbish in any such skip as I feel it is the least the skip owner can do to compensate the local drivers.

If of course the skip is on your private driveway, or you live in a road where parking is not at a premium I take it all back.
;)

Parking not a premium and all the neighbours support Bristol City.
So f*** them.:)

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
People who think they know better than the ref :angry:

You think you can do better? Fine. You go and qualify, then ref week in week out, and tell me I should be getting absolutely everything right, and should put up with crap from you and your players. :angry: :angry: :angry:

thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Walking through Lewes today the footpath was narrow and covered in scaffolding for quite a distance. Halfway though walking along this bit of pavement, an old dear one of those red motorised buggie/wheelchair things comes along in the opposite direction.

Being a gentlemen, I stepped to one side to let her through. Did she say thanks or even smile politely - did she f**k.

I know her. And she does. She's a great shag

:thumbsup:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
people that sit in the middle lane doing 65mph
BMW drivers
tailgaters
aslip streaming lorry drivers doing 0.000002mph more than the guy in front and therefore blocking 2 lanes

whingeing neighbours who can't reverse park . . .you know who you are you fat ugly old trout

a vast majority of Tara signs employees who just don't give a flying f*** about their work, therefore making my job as a project manager nigh on impossible, I have never ever worked anywhere so slap dash piss poor and low quality in every respect. :angry:

and relax

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Referee! said:
People who think they know better than the ref :angry:

You think you can do better? Fine. You go and qualify, then ref week in week out, and tell me I should be getting absolutely everything right, and should put up with crap from you and your players. :angry: :angry: :angry:

shutup you useless ref:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
SMOKERS.................... :angry:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
nationalists. Immature f***ing kunts whatever stupid bloody country they are from. grow up wankers.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People who keep posting in foreign languages. :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
zefarelly said:
people that sit in the middle lane doing 65mph
BMW drivers
tailgaters
aslip streaming lorry drivers doing 0.000002mph more than the guy in front and therefore blocking 2 lanes

whingeing neighbours who can't reverse park . . .you know who you are you fat ugly old trout

a vast majority of Tara signs employees who just don't give a flying f*** about their work, therefore making my job as a project manager nigh on impossible, I have never ever worked anywhere so slap dash piss poor and low quality in every respect. :angry:

and relax
Does Sharon still run the company?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
People who allow their dogs to foul the pavement .Lazy bastards.I live in Saltdean which is surrounded by open Downland where dogs can sh*t to their hearts content,but far too many people can't be bothered to take their mutts out onto the fields.Consequently,walking on the pavement is often similar to negotiating a path through a minefield.
Don't get me wrong,I love dogs and have two of my own-it's the f*****g owners who get on my tits

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Shane Warne:angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here