Jul 13, 2003
Berty_G said:
When was that? BBQ?

i wish, would of saved a lotr of trouble:(

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Fat people who try to blame their weight problem on anything other than the fact that they just eat too much.

"It's my genes!"

Is it bollocks. Just put that kebab down.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a vegetarian. Walkers do their Sensations range. I love crisps. I want to try all varieties. I look in the ingredients and i see things such as "pork powder" in them. You fuckers. Who goes around powdering pork?
Pork power, on the other hand, is something i would be interested to find out about. Maybe a league table of the country's most powerful porks.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
KinkyGoebels said:
news breaks in films

I started to watch Spartacus on ITV 8 or somesuch channel the other day and 50 minutes in they interrupted the film for the fuckin entertainment news.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Meade's_Ball said:
I'm a vegetarian. Walkers do their Sensations range. I love crisps. I want to try all varieties. I look in the ingredients and i see things such as "pork powder" in them. You fuckers. Who goes around powdering pork?
Pork power, on the other hand, is something i would be interested to find out about. Maybe a league table of the country's most powerful porks.

Didn't the ironic thing used to be that "Smoky Bacon" was suitable for vegetarians, but "Cheese and Onion" wasn't?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here