Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is a shooting in Cumbia going on now

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm trying to think of any well known cases of women going on a killing spree before topping themselves. There must be some, but none spring to mind.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm trying to think of any well known cases of women going on a killing spree before topping themselves. There must be some, but none spring to mind.

Thelma and Louise?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn't they only kill ONE bloke though? And even that, only after he bent Geena Davis over a car bonnet.

Hardly a SPREE.

Poor effort.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
I think all people who ''keep themselves to themselves'' should be rounded up. Its only a matter of time before one of them strikes again. Weirdos the lot of them.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think all people who ''keep themselves to themselves'' should be rounded up. Its only a matter of time before one of them strikes again. Weirdos the lot of them.

...says someone whose user name contains a poison!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Drove around shooting people?

[yt]NPIKWfQkHjc[/yt]

???

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Beeb still saying it is five...watched this unfolding during the day on tv, quite terrible.

Just watching the statement from the police - they've said 12 dead + the killer

Hospitals remaining on standby in case of further injury. Really wouldn't like to be working today round there - worst nightmare.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Shit...I guess the cops should know, all the news agencies will take time to catch up!

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
I like to keep myself to myself. There again I'm pretty independent, and don't need the crutch of having numerous friends. Maybe you do.

I`ve never thought of having numerous friends as being a crutch but .....

Anyway lighten up, I`m sure you`re not going to kill anyone in the not too distant future.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Really wouldn't like to be working today round there - worst nightmare.

There were a couple of interviews on the tv with a GP who was called to the scene of a double shooting, he actually knew one of the victims and described it as the worst thing he had seen in 30 years as a doctor. His concern was for the firefighters who were sent to the scene, because all the Police and ambulance services were busy elsewhere, that they had seen things they really shouldn't have.

My thoughts are with not just the families and friends of those killed or injured but also the emergency services who have had to pick up the pieces, who are often forgotten after such a traumatic incident.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
30 separate crime scenes!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
In times like these you have to take the positives where the lie.

At least a police officer didn't have to end it, leaving another victim.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The logistics involved are absolutely mad, thirty known crime scenes means thirty locations that have to be cordoned off and guarded around the clock until the forensic boffins have worked their way around and gathered all the evidence. Each individual victim, dead or alive, is treated as a scene as well as the location in which they were attacked. Cumbria are a relatively small force, like Sussex, so they just won't have the resources to do it all with any great speed, so I guess they'd borrow SOCOs and maybe officers from surrounding forces.

And after all that, most of the evidence secured will only ever be used for a coroner's inquest and any subsequent enquiry, given that there is unlikely to be a criminal trial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here