Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 'Gaymex Tour'

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The latest stick we are being beaten with is the worst possible route to Amex from the closer into town. Stinks of desperation.

Plenty of comments along the lines of soulless bowl and so on. Firstly, it is not really a bowl and secondly one can add soul. All stadia had a day nought.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
well, speaking as an ex-pat who left the country about 15 years ago and spent many a childhood Sunday at Stanmer park, i thoroughly enjoyed that video. it brought memories flooding back and gave me my first real view of the approach to our beautiful new stadium. are we sure that wasn't made by a Brighton fan because, apart from the childish captions, i didn't see anything negative in the video about BHA or the Amex so....thanks for that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The latest stick we are being beaten with is the worst possible route to Amex from the closer into town. Stinks of desperation.

Plenty of comments along the lines of soulless bowl and so on. Firstly, it is not really a bowl and secondly one can add soul. All stadia had a day nought.

From that starting point it's practically the only(shortest) way to be fair,my real gripe is it did not start from the movie makers house.

As for Soulless bowl....it's got 14 years of history in it already.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Falmer...soulless? Unlike Selhurst eh? Look how much soul is in this picture. You can almost taste the excitement as the 5 items or less queue starts filling up.

PICT1134.jpg

Can you hear that? That's the sound of the Selhurst Cornflake Aisle Ultras keeping it real. Bunch of sad muppets.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A lot of small points struck with a lot of people on here... I watched it a couple of days ago and what struck me were;

1) They must have gone quite early on Saturday because no-one was there... phobia with crowds of people around the station/stadium?

and

2) Why did they not give the Withdean such loving attention?

Basically the Withdean wasn't a good place to be, Amex is, the envy and worry is there for all too see. Cheers Nigels, I loved watching all 9 mins of that vid on Monday evening.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A lot of small points struck with a lot of people on here... I watched it a couple of days ago and what struck me were;

1) They must have gone quite early on Saturday because no-one was there... phobia with crowds of people around the station/stadium?

and

2) Why did they not give the Withdean such loving attention?

Basically the Withdean wasn't a good place to be, Amex is, the envy and worry is there for all too see. Cheers Nigels, I loved watching all 9 mins of that vid on Monday evening.

Plastics will love it too...and there in lies the flaw in their plastic argument.....

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Pikeys still lumbered with crumbling Selhurst pits.

So funny that their plan for a stadium on the cheap, failed with Spurs failure to poach Olympic stadium. LOL.

Can't even afford to go home to the correct locality.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

The date was the 31st, so they must have gone on Sunday, not Saturday.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I remember that Jamie bloke. Started crying like a little baby when things got too tough. He dished it out and did not expect the full force of NSC to be on his tail afterwards.
If I remember rightly he posted a link to a brand new forum and then immediately afterwards some hacker took it down. What timing lol.

Nothing to do with us here, but he started getting nasty with the usual gay jibes towards everyone on the board.

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That was a missed opportunity for the pikey twat..

As he went by the bottom of The Avenue he could have sped up and got the only 3 points they are ever likely to take from Brighton!

Enjoyed the music though, thanks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Erm.. yes because that's how it's pronounced?

Don't even get me started on the grammar!

Well said - They're too THICK to realise how AMEX is pronounced so their 5 yr old little Gaymex gag doesn't work whatsoever!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least we can rmeember the 'souless' slur was done long before the stadium opened and their first visit there so basically it's a crock of shit! Unlucky.

It's amazing how worried and obsessed they're becoming - I mean to make a vid like this / waste petrol driving around / make a shit pointless ten min film / add a soundtrack and then post on youtube!? lol. SAD!

Stumpy Tim

Do you think they had a conversation about wiping that bird shit off the car before they made the video? Maybe they thought nobody would notice. Absolute simpletons

Cracking tune though. I got bored & moved to another thread after a couple of minutes, but keep the music running in the background

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Looks like he has used Brighton & Hove Albion as his vehicle of hate towards people that are not the same as him first and foremost, and just to hide the real fact that he is jealous about our new stadium.
It must actually be affecting his personal life if he is prepared to drive all the way down and then all the way back for a 10 min film. It's a bit sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here